If you have been wondering how you can learn YouTube marketing and start taking action at the same time but you don’t feel comfortable speaking in front of a camera, check out my Tube Takeoff 2.0 review.
Did you know there were 3 key factors to make good money from a YouTube video? One is to get high watch time. The second one is to draw the interest instantly and let them stay until the end of the video. And the last one is to sell your affiliate product to your viewers naturally so the video doesn’t appear to be assertive. But it’s easier said than done. You need to apply a systematic procedure to create the right kind of video that monetizes successfully. This “challenge” program could give you an opportunity to learn it all. Let’s check this out.
What Is Tube Takeoff 2.0?
Tube Takeoff is a training course that teaches you how to make money through YouTube without having to show your face on the video. An experienced video marketer and entrepreneur Andy Hafell offers a 30-day “faceless” YouTube challenge in this course. This may help you earn passive income online in the way you’ve always wanted to do. You will learn how to generate multiple revenue sources both from advertising and affiliate marketing through your YouTube channel.
Why Is Tube Takeoff Good?
If you think successful YouTubers are all making money through ads, that isn’t true. Even if they have a video with hundreds of thousands of views, their advertising income is not enough to make a living. So it’s crucial to build a well-outlined and reliable monetization strategy.
Many other YouTube training courses solely focus on creating authentic quality content or perhaps using good equipment. That kind of thing is important if you want to sell yourself as an influencer. On the other hand, Tube Takeoff’s primary focus is to leverage your YouTube channels to create financial freedom.
That’s why affiliate products need to be presented to your viewers in order to generate full-time equivalent income. However, this is not something that you can learn from a traditional affiliate marketing course. Tube Takeoff is good because you will learn the most important part: how to use YouTube to sell products without being too intrusive.
The Course Contents
Here is a summary of what you’ll learn from Tube Takeoff.
Ultimate Guide To The Faceless YouTube Method
This includes all the skills you need from the beginning to the end. You will learn;
- Niche channel research designed for this particular method.
- YouTube channel setup and instant channel launch.
- SEO training to make sure your videos will reach the first page when viewers search on YouTube.
- The content strategy that’s easy to understand for a complete beginner.
- All about automation: Over time, you’ll be comfortable with your knowledge and skills to create your own faceless YouTube content. Now it’s time to automate to save your time drastically and have more free time for yourself.
- All about growth strategies: So your YouTube content will maintain its quality for many years to come.
- Private support and community.
Complete Affiliate Marketing Training
Each affiliate marketplace has its own rules: how to become an affiliate, the tips including how to find the best products, how to receive your commission, etc. Each video will explain the particular do’s and don'ts set out by the marketplace/affiliate program. All of them are the world's most popular, bestselling marketplaces.
The 30-Day Faceless Challenge Contents
Starting with very basic steps, you'll progress through comprehensive advanced techniques step by step, ensuring that you won't lose your way. What's even better is that the time is not limited to 30 days, so you can always step aside and revise whenever you like. Here’s what’s on the plate.
Week 1: Select the Best Niche
The very first thing to do is to plan your multiple new YouTube channels because the more channels you have, the more chance of earning money. Choosing the niche categories of the YouTube channels is more important than anything else at the starting point. Because you need to choose a popular niche to attract a lot of visitors to earn decent advertising income. However, most of the popular niches are extremely competitive. You will learn what you should look for through 57 niches and over 250+ YouTube channels that are proven to work with Andy’s program.
Week 2: Generate Content
One of the best things about running faceless YouTube channels is that you don’t need to worry about how things should look through a lens. Studio equipment like good lighting system, how you dress up nicely, and most of all, how you perform in front of the camera. This would take up a lot of your time just to run one YouTube channel, let alone two or more channels. Not having to do any of it, faceless YouTube marketing will let you solely focus on the areas that make money:
- Content ideas to attract people as quickly as possible.
- Channel with winning content that people come back to over and over again.
- The ideas that allow you to make more money than most YouTubers.
4 actionable content templates will be provided so you can start using them right away.
Week 3: Make 8x More Money
Google AdSense is good but it doesn’t always make you a massive amount of money. For example you will not receive money from a skippable ad if a viewer skips it shortly after 5 seconds. So you cannot totally rely on Adsense.
Andy Hafell makes 8 times more money from selling affiliate products than AdSense revenue, and this is what you are going to learn in this particular week. So you may not even need AdSense.
Week 4: Automate and Scale
The greatest thing about working online is the prospect of passive income, meaning you’ll have more free time, so you’ll have a lot more opportunities to find what you really want to do in life. It may not be immediately but it will happen sometime.
What you learn in week 4 is how to automate your jobs as much as you can. So you can manage your YouTube channels easier and in an inexpensive way.
Fast Action Bonus Package
If you get Tube Takeoff 2.0 right now, you’ll automatically be supplied with “fast action bonuses” worth more than $13k.
- Bonus 1: Perfect Video Scripts & Templates - It took Andy years to decode the most useful, selling scripts and templates from videos by copywriting experts. You can just copy and paste the 4 video script templates onto your own. You will also get 12 thumbnail templates.
- Bonus 2: 57 Profitable Niches - These are not just profitable niches but are proven to be useful as faceless video niches in different categories. Any of them can be used without showing yourself up on the video.
- Bonus 3: 259 Example Channels - No matter how good the niche is, you won’t know what makes the superstar channels different from others until you see them. This is excellent material to let you research your way through to find your winning content.
- Bonus 4: First 1,000 Subscriber Shortcut - Before you can start earning money from ads, you’ll need 1,000 subscribers which seems like a very difficult thing to do. Andy has created 5 x shortcuts to get the fastest results, so you can use these models. This bonus is indispensable & extremely useful.
- Bonus 5: Four Week Action Plan - No matter how good your preparation seems to be going, you may feel stuck and lost at some point. This is a 4-week success checklist that you can check off every day to avoid losing track of your progress and to make sure you make more money.
- Bonus 6: 250 High Paying Affiliate Program List - Another extremely useful bonus to ensure your profitability. You will learn affiliate marketing techniques throughout the course, but this list of proven-to-pay programs will avoid wasting your time and not making money by promoting the wrong types of products.
- Bonus 7: Tube Takeoff Tribe Community & Mastermind - This hands-on support is probably the best part of the course. Because no matter how successful you may become, you’ll always need advice from other experts to find areas of improvement that you cannot see. Read on to learn what kind of support you can expect ===>
Help and Support
Tube Takeoff mastermind group members will provide you with the following personal, in-depth support as part of the bonus.
- Closed Facebook Group (“Tribe Inner Circle”) where you can ask any questions as many times, at any time of the day/night.
- Mastermind Zoom workshop (live 2 hours every month, plus all the previous recordings.)
- Live Q&A calls every week, plus all the previous recordings.
- Your channel can be reviewed for 1 hour for detailed advice.
Also Read: Tube Mastery and Monetization Review
There are two pricing plans:
- Tube Takeoff VIP - One-time payment of $997 or
- Tube Takeoff LITE - One-time payment of $797.
Basically, the VIP course includes some extras. I will now sum up what you’ll receive from the LITE course first, then will sum up the extra you’ll receive from the VIP course.
- The all-inclusive ultimate guide to the “faceless” video marketing method. Niche research, setting up your channel, channel launching, content strategy & SEO, automation, and growth-hacking.
- A shortcut to the first 1,000 subscribers.
- Complete affiliate marketing training, each section according to each of the most popular marketplaces.
- Complete help and support through one-to-one and the community.
- Video scripts and templates to help you take action without trials & errors.
- Various lists: a list of profitable niches, a list of high-paying affiliate programs, a list of successful YouTube channels.
The course also includes free lifetime upgrades.
Tube Takeoff VIP will include everything above, plus:
- 30 days YouTube automation challenge: including the checklist and 1-on-1 mentorship (this is HUGE.)
- 6-month private follow-up email mentoring.
- Live Q&A Monday every week.
Paying $200 extra may seem like a lot to you, but from such in-depth content, I think the VIP course is worth considering. However, if you get the LITE version and would like to become a VIP student at a later date, you can do so by emailing support and paying extra retrospectively.
Another excellent thing about Tube Takeoff is that it’s offered a 60-day money-back guarantee, but only to a serious contender. Understandably, nowadays, too many people keep purchasing training programs, get all the secrets they need, then ask for a full refund. This “action money-back guarantee” is there to prevent time wasters but only promises to students who have genuinely tried their best and unfortunately they decided it wasn’t for them.
You will be eligible for a full refund if you have watched at least 50% of the training, joined the Facebook group, and made at least 5 videos. If you still think the program didn’t help, you will be able to contact support within 60 days of purchase, and the refund will be made to you within 14 days.
Similar Alternative Courses
I can tell you a couple of popular YouTube training courses right now and compare them against Tube Takeoff.
Tube Takeoff vs Tube Mastery and Monetization
Tube Mastery and Monetization is a similar training course by Matt Par. He also teaches affiliate marketing and, what's even better is he teaches how to start video marketing and make money without showing on the video clip or speaking to the microphone. You will learn the particular niches that are most suitable for his method. Also, his course can be taken by 1/2 the price. If you are interested, I suggest that you check his free training.
I can recommend Tube Mastery and Monetization, but I think Tube Takeoff teaches wider areas of internet marketing, and Andy Hafell has years of experience in overall online business, you can make the most of it in years to come.
Tube Takeoff vs Bye 9 To 5
Bye 9 To 5 is also a similar YouTube monetization course by Jordan MacKey. His friendly way of teaching is one of the kind, and by listening to him talk, I feel that I'm learning from one of my friends. I think it's very easy to digest. He also teaches quite a lot about affiliate marketing in other areas. With cheaper tuition fees, over 50 hours of implementable strategies can be very useful. If you would like to learn all the techniques thoroughly, I would still recommend Tube Takeoff more.
Tube Takeoff 2.0 Pros and Cons
Tube Takeoff Review - Conclusion:
Video marketing through YouTube has been the most popular way for some time now. If you are apprehensive because you are shy or don’t want to show yourself on camera, then Tube Takeoff is a perfect course program for you to get started before it’s too late.
The one-off fee may not be affordable for anyone, but this method does not require equipment. All you need is a smartphone that works and a laptop that works. Andy Hafell is so friendly and will be patient with you no matter how novice you are.
The course is perfectly suitable for you if you are willing to learn to earn regular income from YouTube but want to stay as you are. I would recommend it.