Warrior Plus Review – You May Not Sell If You Are Being Honest…
Warrior Plus is a focal point for any internet marketers who work on "MMO/Bizopp (make-money-online & business opportunities)" niche. It's a marketplace where you can either sell your own products, fine products to promote as an affiliate, or purchase useful products for yourself. It's free to join. Sellers will pay a percentage of commission to affiliates upon each sale, but for others there's absolutely no fees to pay.
What I think is great about Warrior Plus is that you can join instantly to see what's on offer first. If you like a product and become an affiliate, then apply for it. You might find some products that can help your business and purchase yourself. Or even just to take a look around and check what the top sellers are up to - you will find some pretty good, inspiring sales pages.
If nothing interests you, just leave. Switch off all the notification settings (in "Account Settings" > "My Account") and you won't hear from them.
And if you have your own products to sell, Warrior Plus provides a great platform to advertise them. You can simply promote them to potential customers, or also to affiliates and decide how many % of commission you want to pay upon sale.
MMO/Bizopp Related Products
Products that are sold on Warrior+Plus are generally online marketing related. There are quite a few products that I have actually bought myself and found extremely useful (including "Open Rates Solved"). Decent programs, courses, PLR products, apps and PDF files.
On the other hand I also find some not-so-convincing products or sales pages. In other words - they're all interesting, it's just a matter of choosing what you think is the right product whether you get it for yourself or decide to promote as an affiliate on the vendor's behalf.
There's Nothing To Hide
In my opinion, the Warrior Plus network is open and transparent. Some affiliate networks such as "CashNetwork" don't reveal what kind of advertisers (vendors) they have to public, and they most likely offer a lot of hyper-scammy programs such as "Become a millionaire within X weeks". Whereas as I mentioned earlier, Warrior Plus is free for anybody to join at any time, so you can browse to see what's on offer first, then decide whether it's useful for yourself or your customers/visitors/followers or not.
Promote Products As An Affiliate
- 1Go straight to "Affiliates" in the top menu, then choose "Offers". It will come up with thousands of products.
- 2Sort the list by clicking each header. You can check the latest offers (by Launch Date), which ones convert well (by Conversion Rate), which ones pay more per conversion (by Average Sale), etc. Click the product name to view the detail.
* Pulse Score and Refund Rate
The great feature is "Pulse Score" - the heart shape on the right in the header. The score is an indicator based on the overall sales numbers as well as the number of affiliates who have made sales in the past few months. The higher the better. So click this shape and check out the products with best affiliate performance.
You cannot sort by "Refund Rate" for some reason, but this is something that should not be ignored. If a refund is made to the purchaser, your affiliate commission will also be reversed. A product with 20% means 1/5 of the users regret purchasing it, that's pretty huge and there must be a reason for it. The product may not be necessarily a scam, but the rate makes it appear to be one. You wouldn't want to promote a product knowing that's disapproved by 20% of the users.
- 3You'll get the product overview and the seller's information. Click the blue button at the top-right corner to view the actual sales page. If it's believable to you, it's believable to whoever you are promoting it to - read the sales copy (or watch the video) and decide whether you want to become an affiliate based on your judgement as a user.
- 4If you like the product and would like to promote it, send a request for approval to the product holder (seller) by clicking the orange button at the top. A small window will come up with a box where you can send a message to. Tell them briefly how you want to promote it, such as on your webpage, to your own subscribers, social media ads etc. You don't have to, but you should, as a common sense!
How long it takes for your affiliate request to be approved depends on the seller. It can be in a matter of minutes if they're online, or it can take days. Once approved, you'll receive a confirmation from Warrior Plus by email. And your approved products are listed under "Get Links" menu, where you can get your unique affiliate link.
When you first become an affiliate, you need to make sales to a minimum of 5 unique buyers before your account is eligible to make withdrawals. There will be a delay of payment due to the fund clearance in the beginning, but as you make more affiliate commissions and make a trust relationship with vendors, the payment delay period will be shortened. Some vendors may decide to pay you instantly (at their discretion).
Can You Make Money As A Warrior Plus Affiliate?
Now having said all that - it's been a few years since I originally wrote this review, and many Warrior Plus affiliates have started to sell products in a particular way;
- Go to muncheye.com. This site displays a "future release calendar" - lists up all the products to be released in the future from Warrior Plus and JV Zoo.
- Pick a product, write a positive "review" based on the invitation page.
- Publish the review well before the product release date (7-10 days in advance, at least) so that your review goes to the top of Google search.
- Download some free PLR products/ebooks from a free PLR website, and offer the prospective buyers as a bonus. "If you buy this (Warrior+ product) from my link, I'll give you 10 x amazing bonuses!"
As you can imagine, the majority of the "reviews" written before the release date are not real user reviews. Also the majority of the bonus products that these affiliates offer are outdated and unusable ebooks and videos. Obviously the tactics are not genuine and those reviews are often written with dishonest intent. But that's what it is now, and you may struggle to make money if you wish you make money by running a campaign as a real user affiliate for Warrior Plus products.