If you think video marketing is a high barrier to entry, Bye 9 To 5 Tube Monetization and Automation course might change your mind. Becoming a YouTuber and making money on YouTube are not the same things. YouTube is without a doubt, one of the most effective platforms for affiliate marketing, but that doesn’t mean you’ll have to come up with interesting performances like famous influencers do.
If you don’t want to appear in front of a camera or don’t even want to use your own voice, you can still create awesome videos, rank them on YouTube and monetize them. My Bye 9 To 5 review will reveal how the course will help you achieve it all in a relatively short period. This is definitely not a scam, it’s a masterclass created by a real entrepreneur who has taken years of his own successful paths. It’s all about running a sustainable affiliate business by gaining trust, not about a few tips to make some short-term cash. If you are a beginner, I believe the course content will apply to many aspects of your online business in years to come. I’m trying my best to share my honest and unbiased opinion with you in this post.
Bye 9 To 5 Review
Bye 9 To 5: Tube Monetization and Automation
What Is Bye 9 to 5?
“Bye 9 To 5 Tube Monetization and Automation Program” is a YouTube marketing training course by Jordan Mackey. It teaches you how to create videos without necessarily showing yourself and monetize them via YouTube. By the end of the course, you’ll have knowledge of making 3 different types of revenues;
- Advertising revenue from Google Adsense,
- Affiliate commissions, and
- Print-on-demand revenue.
Of course, these different business models require more than just a video creation technique, so it covers all areas that online business beginners need to learn, such as;
- Niche selection
- SEO (keyword tags, thumbnail techniques)
- Affiliate networks and product selection
- “High-ticket” items to earn a big commission at a time
- Print-on-demand and e-commerce store tips
- Lead generation (building subscribers)
- ...As well as creating videos and how to make them go viral.
The Creator - Jordan Mackey
Jordan Mackey has a business background; he graduated from college with a Master's Degree in Business Psychology and became a business analyst. He wasn’t happy with long hours of work, student loans, etc. One day, inspired by a small YouTube channel posting simple videos without showing their face, he started to work out how to systematically build niche videos, make them go viral without ever showing his face. Since then, he’s made several YouTube channels, received millions of views, generates six-figure income a year, and hasn’t looked back.
Jordan proves that you don’t necessarily have to show up on the video to become a YouTube sensation. He has helped over 7,000 students through his program with his skills and experience to date, successfully monetizing their channels with Google Adsense ads and affiliate marketing.
Why Should You Try Bye 9 To 5?
Well, there are several very good reasons why you should learn the techniques from Jordan MacKey.
Real Success and Current
Firstly, Jordan is real and his methods are current. I’ve seen many affiliate marketing tutors teach the standard ‘how-to’ guides but not quite “in-depth”. The techniques they teach can often be outdated or already available for free elsewhere, they probably choose to teach because they’re not making enough money as an affiliate themselves (? I’m just guessing.) Whereas Jordan is actually successful in making money doing what he does, and he’s sharing the exact methods with his students.
Secondly, he’s friendly, his tutorials are clear and easy to understand.
Sustainable (For YOUR Benefit)
Another good thing about the Bye 9 To 5 course is Jordan teaches you from scratch, rather than to throw an “all-done-for-you” platform. Done-for-you’s such as ready-made landing pages or already-loaded videos are for lazy people. You’ll never get to learn anything from these platforms and you’re most likely to have to pay extra to make them work. Thousands of others are using the same platform, so the aim is very short-term and you’re unlikely to make decent money. Whereas Bye 9 To 5 lets you learn how to research properly, so you’ll gain the actual skills which you can apply in different areas in the future. You’ll learn sustainable online business methods.
Flexible and Versatile
Bye 9 To 5 anticipates various different preferences and positions of the students. The niche selection, for example. Everyone has an interest in different classes of products and some may be interested in selling high-ticket products for bigger commissions while others may want to sell a number of small products to a wider audience. You may be interested in a print-on-demand business, so it’s covered by the course. If you’re not, you can still gain knowledge for future reference. So the course is fit for all.
The Course Contents: 20 In-Depth Modules
The tube Monetization and Automation program have 300+ video tutorials, 80+ modules that include over 55+ hours of implementable strategies. Here is the main course where you learn how to copy the proven system for automating videos to monetize without showing your face.
- Chapter 1: Welcome and Overview - Jordan Mackey introduces himself. You’ll get his personal email address and access to his closed Facebook group so you can ask any questions. Briefing of YouTube: why it works and how the course will help you.
- Chapter 2: Choosing Your Perfect Niche - Some niches attract more views than others, so it’s important to choose the highest paying CPM (cost-per-thousand) niches. Jordan will give you a list of 200 proven-to-sell niches.
- Chapter 3: YouTube Basics - Setting up a YouTube account, creating a Google Adsense account so that you’ll receive an advertising income in the future.
- Chapter 4: Passing Monetization Review - This is the core part of the training, teaching you the actual process and requirements for monetizing your YouTube channel in as quickly as a couple of weeks.
- Chapter 5: Instant Monetization - A few different ways to get your channel to bring income instantly. Some essential techniques took Jordan years to discover.
- Chapter 6: Video Topic Research - You may be wondering what types of videos you should put, but by the end of this module, you’ll have up to 60 video ideas and create them step-by-step, they work on any niche. You’ll learn how to leverage keywords that generate income. The module also shows you Jordan’s case study which made $2,000 in 3 days, on a brand new channel with just one video.
- Chapter 7: Creating and Editing Your Videos - You will learn the video creation step by step, e.g. finding royalty-free clips, music, and images, putting them together using a video editor (free editor as well as a premium one.) You’ll also receive some video script templates so you can systematize your YouTube channels.
- Chapter 8: SEO Secrets For Truly Going Viral - To get your videos viral, you’ll need to learn the search engine optimization technique, but Jordan makes it easy to digest and implement. You follow the essential 7 steps including titles, subtitles, tags, thumbnail to get high rates of clicks.
- Chapter 9: Advanced Monetization Techniques - Learn how to place ads on your videos. The best ad types to choose, and the best strategies. You’ll also learn additional methods like sponsorships, membership sites, POD (print on demand), etc. Also, the secret to increasing earnings by up to 10x will be revealed.
- Chapter 10: My Three Niche Case Studies - Through the case studies, you will learn how to research, keep building knowledge of your own niche to identify what the viewers are looking for.
- Chapter 11: Outsourcing and Automation - You won’t have to do every part of your video creation by yourself. Eventually, you can get someone else to do most of the jobs such as video editing and voiceovers. Several economical ways to outsource your work and earn a living on autopilot.
- Chapter 12: Affiliate Marketing On YouTube Income Exploder Introduction - Affiliate marketing overview. What it is to get viewers to click your affiliate link and buy the product. Your affiliate commission income will be on top of your YouTube advertising revenue.
- Chapter 13: Affiliate Marketing Networks - All about affiliate networks. You need to join one to find the best affiliate products to promote. The module is about how to join the networks for free, how to be accepted by them and how to find the best products.
- Chapter 14: Affiliate Marketing Strategies - Important strategies for ranking high on YouTube and leverage it to target your niche. Also how to create product review videos, as well as high-ticket product case studies.
- Chapter 15: Affiliate Marketing With Your Channel - You’ll learn the most effective techniques by using vital tools such as link shorteners. Where to place your links, how to place an engaging CTA (call-to-action) into your videos. You’ll also learn how to create landing pages and collect emails of the visitors so you can make more sales.
- Chapter 16: High Ticket Offers - The module will give you a list of many “high ticket offers” (expensive affiliate products) in different niches, so you can earn a commission of $100 - $1,000 just for one sale.
- Chapter 17: Non-YouTube Affiliate Marketing Strategies - This module covers other areas of affiliate marketing rather than YouTube, i.e. a blog website, creating an e-commerce website, social media such as Facebook ads and Instagram.
- Chapter 18: Affiliate Marketing Mindset - Other than how to make money, you’ll also have to run your affiliate business ethically and keep building trust.
- Chapter 19: Helpful Affiliate Marketing Resources - Some useful resources to take your affiliate marketing videos to the next level.
- Chapter 20: Conclusion - Wrapping up the lessons. Jordan will tell you what to do when you are stuck, how you can engage with other members in the closed group to ask questions and provide feedback.
Bye 9 To 5 YouTube Channel by Jordan Mackey
Jordan has created over 150+ videos on his YouTube channel in the past 3 years, has over 34,500 subscribers, and the number is still growing. You’ll find many case studies as well as quality tutorials there.
Pricing and 60-Day Refund Policy
Bye 9 To 5 course is available for a one-off flat fee of $997 which I think is fairly reasonable considering the volume of it and many bonus video materials. In fact, I think it's a lot cheaper than other affiliate marketing courses out there. The better news is, if for any reason you’re not happy after the purchase, you’re still covered by the 60-day money-back guarantee.
Are There Any Alternative Courses?
YouTube marketing is undoubtedly one of the most popular ways of making money online, so there are many for sure. I’ve picked 2 of the latest, reputable courses here.
Bye 9 To 5 vs Tube Mastery and Monetization
You may have heard of Matt Par's Tube Mastery and Monetization (or seen the ads) because it has been a very popular training course for the past year or so. Many people are apprehensive about showing up their faces on the videos, and that's one of the main reasons they are hesitant to start. So Matt Par also focused on the method where you don't have to speak in front of the camera (or you don't speak at all)
What I like about Matt Par is that although he's very young, he's not overly confident and you can tell he's so genuine when he talks to you about secret tips, his failures in the past, etc. Don't get me wrong, Jordan MacKey is as I've mentioned earlier already, very friendly and helpful. I'm not saying which teaching style is better or worse.
In terms of the course content, Bye 9 To 5 course is more focused on affiliate marketing, therefore it includes other areas such as website building. So in the long run, you might find Bye 9 To 5 more relevant and useful. Check my review here: Tube Mastery and Monetization Review
Bye 9 To 5 vs Tube Takeoff
Tube Takeoff is an updated training course by Andy Hafell. He's been teaching affiliate marketing for many years, so if you have no knowledge whatsoever and would like to learn from Day 1, I would say Tube Takeoff may be more suitable. Although it's around the same price ($797 or $997 with extra modules) and I'm not sure if you find some bonuses like "a list of example YouTube channels" and "action plan" useful. Bye 9 To 5 is much more affordable, it’s good enough to get you started, in my opinion. Tube Takeoff 2.0 Review
Bye 9 To 5 Pros and Cons
Bye 9 To 5: Tube Monetization and Automation Review - Conclusion:
You may already know that YouTube marketing is one of the most lucrative ways to make money. I believe Bye 9 To 5 course covers everything about it - making affiliate commissions and advertising income via YouTube. It’s comprehensive even for a complete beginner and suitable for any niche. With such a reasonable price compared to other marketing training courses, I definitely think the course is worth the money.