If you're looking to learn "the truths" of affiliate marketing and start making money the right way, read my 1K A Day Fast Track review. The invitation video (webinar) is over 2 hours long and you may find it scammy or boring and leave. The actual "webinar" doesn't start until about 40 minutes in, but it's actually really good.
So unless images of money or large numbers give you euphoria, I suggest that you skip the first 35 minutes (you can't fast-forward it) and make sure to watch the rest of it. You'll know the tutor Merlin Holmes is a real deal, and decide what you really want to do to make a living online.
1K A Day Fast Track Review
1K A Day Fast Track
What Is The 1K A Day Fast Track?
1K A Day Fast Track is to simply put, a 6-weeks affiliate marketing training course. You're not learning an all-round, general how-to's, but you're learning how to use a 2-page website with a poll (yes/no question) to sell specific ClickBank products while building a list of email subscribers at the same time.
The method is not particularly new, in fact very popular and has been proven to work by many affiliate marketers (myself included!) BUT, what makes this particular course different is;
- The tutor Merlin himself is using this method and earns 8-figures every year, and
- Landing page templates, the actual usable ads, email followup swipe templates are all provided, so you won't have to create your own.
In fact, Merlin asks you to follow his exact steps and not to customize to do your own thing, otherwise he can't take responsibility in case it doesn't work on you. But he's totally open to your questions. So with this course, you won't have to have your own guesswork, time to try and test yourself because the exact templates are provided to you.
Who Is The 1K A Day Fast Track For?
Definitely for newbies - those who wish to make money online but not yet know how to. Funnily enough, while the course is all about earning affiliate commissions, Merlin never mentions the phrase "affiliate marketing". Maybe he wanted to avoid stereotypical presumptions of it, such as networking with strangers or SEO techniques to learn, because none of that applies to this course.
Or maybe he didn't want to bore the students by teaching the definition of it - "What is affiliate marketing?" - many students already know it anyway, and if they don't, they'll learn it naturally along the way.
So the 1K A Day Fast Track is for anyone who wishes to make money without having their own products, involving no selling or clients, i.e. as an affiliate. Nothing technical to learn, so it is perfect for anyone with no previous experience or skills.
Merlin Holmes Biography
Merlin Holmes is a multi-million internet business owner from Denver, Colorado. Since he created his first website some 15 years ago, he's generated over $150 million revenue and worked in dozens of different markets. He has also consulted for million and billion-dollar companies over the years as well as thousands of individuals who have no previous experience.
Merlin emphasizes that he's not a "marketing guru" because teaching online marketing is not his main job - his main profits come from his 8-figure business online.
$1K Per Day or $14K Per Day?
Merlin keeps showing you his own commission statements (making up to $14,000 per day) and suggesting various scenarios, for example, if you can achieve 10% of his level of income, that will be $1,400 per day... And he also mentions "only a few hours of work per week".
It may all sound effortless and easy from start to finish to you, or equally sound scammy, though he does remind you that his results are not typical. In my opinion, you can only achieve that kind of level of profits after you've built big lists of leads (email subscribers). Once you hit an ad campaign that works and find the most responsive followup emails, you'll only need to focus on multiplying the same formula. But it will always involve a lot of hustles and risk-taking before you get to the stage.
Harder for people like me who take things too easy, but I have witnessed new marketers literally making over $1k a day through Commission Hero, a similar training course. So it is definitely possible.
How Does This Program Work?
1K A Day Fast Track is about;
- Using a simple 2-page website (sales funnel) that works.
- Advertising that website via 2nd-tier ad networks, a lot cheaper compared to Facebook/Google ads.
- Generating leads while the website promotes affiliate products at the same time.
It may sound a little too ordinary, but what's unique about this method is;
- The "2-page website / funnel" is not just a set of a squeeze page and thank-you page, but it has a yes/no poll question, which most of the viewers click.
- When a viewer's clicked, the poll result will be sent to their email address. So they'll have no option but to opt-in with you if they want to know the result.
- The next second, the viewer will be directed to your affiliate page.
- Advertising on Facebook, Google or Yahoo is way too costly (as much as $1.86 per click). By using an ad network such as RevContent ($0.28 per click), you'll still get the same positive results, i.e. people will make a purchase and you'll get your commission without investing a lot of money.
This means that the sales funnel is only the start of it. Every single person who interacts with your poll with start getting your emails, and it's all about earning money as quickly as possible using your new email list. The email you send out is automated (autoresponder) and acts as your virtual salesperson.
The "Right Steps" Over 6 Weeks
The curriculum over the 6 weeks is set out as follows;
The 6-Week Course:
- Week 1: Five-day marketing masters degree & quick $400 commissions.
- Week 2: Setting up more commission accounts, finding the right products and getting everything in place.
- Week 3: Rapid development and deployment of your first poll.
- Week 4: Creating your automated selling systems.
- Week 5: Crafting your first money-making ads on Merlin's secret platforms and setting up your simple ad campaigns.
- Week 6: Planning out your future income streams & secret offer sources.
And over the 6 weeks, Merlin will teach you the "right steps", which are;
- Step 1: Find out what people are already buying (the right products from ClickBank that pay the best commissions).
- Step 2: Find out HOW they're selling the product. Merlin will give you a simple 7-minute trick.
- Step 3: Copy the headline that's working on bestselling products and use it on your site.
- Step 4: Turn the headline into a simple curious question.
- Step 5: Use Merlin's list building poll template to bring in email addresses.
- Step 6: Merlin will give you the exact emails to spend to your new email list.
- Step 7: Instantly offer your new subscribers the product they're interested in, and earn a commission at the same time you build your list.
How I "Finally" Make Over $6,000 Monthly Income
"The most valuable thing I've ever done!"
So What Are The "Wrong Steps"?
Firstly, Merlin explains the importance of running campaigns ethically, and also asks the members to promise him to help others. He says, "Once you're comfortable and making plenty of money, you should use some of it to help other people." Then he goes on to talk about donating some of his profits to charity.
Ethical campaigns, yep. You can't spam people, otherwise not only will your ad account be banned, but you'll jeopardize similar campaigns by other students using the same method, as well as Merlin's reputation. But helping others - yes it does make sense and it's a good thing, but why is he talking about it all of a sudden? Is there a reason for it, or is he just being weird?
There is a reason for it. Here are the "wrong steps" that 99% of marketers are taking, according to Merlin.
- Choose a market based on "what you know" or your "passions".
- Give something away (e.g. free ebook) to people in exchange for their email address.
Merlin's "right method" is about promoting products that sell, not the products that you personally recommend. Also this method uses a poll to generate leads, so you don't have to give anything away.
They're not wrong steps. Many of us enjoy promoting the products that we love and generate a good number of leads by giving free stuff away. Merlin boldly says that these steps are "wrong", only from his instant money-making point of view. What's missing from Merlin's method is "personal engagement value".
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's essential to "engage" with your audience, a.k.a patronize like an influencer. F*ck that.
With the 1K A Day Fast Track, you'll be promoting your sales funnels incognito, your email swipes are ready-made, and you're not specialized in the products that you sell. Merlin's method aims to make millions of nobody's like you & me make money quickly.
But you're not helping audience while you're making money, so once you have some of it, what goes around should come around. Be a little selfless and do something good by donating some of your profits or whatever. That's probably what Merlin wants you to remember. Probably.
Do You Really Need To Use Paid Ads??
YES. Many negative reviewers that deny this type of training courses simply because they use paid ads. But those reviewers are "content marketers" - a different type of affiliates. They learn SEO techniques and promote their affiliate products through blogging. It's another great way, the most economical way, but it could take them months before they make their first $1.
The methods such as 1K A Day Fast Track are totally different. It's about using a striking sales funnel that draws instant attention and exposing it to as many people so that you start making commissions instantly. Spend money to make money.
However Merlin specifically promotes a method of using cheaper ad networks so it won't cost you as much and your ROI (net profit) will be bigger. Hope this makes sense.
The Price - $997
While many other decent affiliate marketing courses charge the same rate (just under $1,000), this course comes with quite a few bonuses including the actionable templates for your campaigns and I think it's a good value. So to sum up, the price of $997 includes;
- 1K A Day 6-week course
- Proven landing page templates
- "Thank you page" cash generator script
- Email followup templates and training
- "Titan of Traffic" training system
- Free advertisement pack that you can use
- Team support
- Free 2nd login for your partner/spouse
- Mystery package Merlin will send to your door (!)
If you want to learn how to make money online properly and legitimately, I think this is the kind of price you're expected to pay, unless you want to pay a smaller monthly fee and learn content marketing (in which case, join me - if you like blogging).
$997 may seem a lot to some of you, but I personally think it's very reasonable for the bonus package provided with the course.
Money-Back Guarantee & Success Guarantee
If you purchase 1K A Day Fast Track but don't like it for ANY reason, Merlin promises to refund 100% within 30 days. The course is sold via ClickBank, so you'll also be covered by ClickBank's refund policy, so claiming your money back is easy and straightforward.
Merlin also promises that if you follow every step and haven't any money within 90 days, he'll give you a call personally and help fix your business.
His words are, "If I can't make you money, I don't deserve yours."
1K A Day Fast Track Pros and Cons
1K A Day Fast Track Review - Conclusion:
Like I said in the beginning, I find the webinar too long. The first 35-40 minutes is about Merlin himself and how much he makes. I suggest that you sign up for free now for the earliest time available, but you don't necessarily have to watch it. Miss it and the recorded webinar link will be emailed to you. Watch it when you have 2 hours of free time. I recommend this course.