Commission Hero by Robby Blanchard Review
Are you looking for Robby Blanchard's Commission Hero review? Then you're in the right place. My gut instinct told me that I had to trust this multi-millionaire affiliate marketer. My objective is to double my monthly income, and looks like I've made the right decision. Today my Commission Hero Review will show you what I'm learning and explain how you can be benefitted from it too, if you're looking to make a good success as an affiliate.
The training is not exactly cheap, but what would you rather do? If you don't listen to what millionaires tell you, who do you listen to? Pay $47 for another mediocre "all-done-for-you" system and blindly follow the steps... Or take the advice from successful entrepreneurs word by word, copy what they do and turn it into our own. Which option is more promising? That's the bottom line.
Commission Hero Review
What Is Commission Hero?
Commission Hero is a video-based affiliate marketing course. You will learn how to promote affiliate products on your website and advertise it on Facebook.
...That's all it is and it may sound nothing extraordinary to you, so I'll explain why I recommend this course in a little while. But here's a summary of what the members get from this course;
- Tips to choose the best affiliate offers
- Everything about Facebook ad campaigns
- Setting up your landing pages with free templates (ClickFunnels or PHP files)
- Email marketing - what to use, what you should do and what you shouldn't.
- Open images that convert - what works and what doesn't (I particularly find it very useful)
- Setting up your mindset
- Revealing Robby's personal experience throughout
- Members-exclusive active Facebook group for support
- One-off payment for lifetime membership
Who's Commission Hero For?
Commission Hero is for anyone who wishes to make a lot more than an average level of affiliate commissions, who's willing to learn (obviously!), and who's not afraid to spend money on advertising campaigns.
It does NOT mean Robby encourages you to spend thousands or even hundreds of dollars. When everything's set up, you're expected to test out your first few campaigns with $25+ and gradually scale it up as you go along and gain confidence. I'll explain it later on.
The training is for anyone at any level of knowledge/experience in affiliate marketing. Some of the students are experienced, already earning $1k commissions per day, who are there to learn Robby's technique. While it is totally friendly to newbies. The first training video is "What Is Affiliate Marketing?" so that those who are new to online business will understand the basics.
You are free to skip any of the videos if you don't feel the subject is necessary for you.
The training is not restricted to any specific countries. It's open worldwide.
Why Should You Join Commission Hero?
Now, there are a few good reasons to make Robby's training course stand out.
#1 He's The Real Deal
There are three things about the tutor, Robby Blanchard.
Firstly, Robby is the number one affiliate on ClickBank himself, who makes $30k - $50k a day.
The program offers an optional monthly membership where you can receive more in-depth advice and consultations. But apart from that, you'll never see occasional upsells here & there like you often see in other training courses. You see what I mean, frankly and obviously, he's not running this course to make money.
Think about it, he only receives just under a thousand dollars from a student. That's nothing compared to what he earns as a super affiliate, you see.
Secondly, Robby talks a lot from his own experience. You might say, "Of course, tutors are able to run tutorials because they're experienced!", but that's slightly different. He shares a lot of mistakes he made in the past (as well as successes) and explains what the consequences were. Instead of simply hearing the procedures to take, we get to hear him say, "don't do that, because I've done that, and it didn't work because..." You know how powerful that is?
Thirdly, Robby's personality. My personal opinion, you might not agree with me, but online gurus can be all loud and hyped up. I'm not a fan of coaches who roar in your face as soon as you hit the play button. I get too overwhelmed before anything, you know what I mean? Robby's not like that - he's friendly, sincere and very helpful. That's just what we need.
Register with Robby's FREE training: 3-Step System from here.
#2 You Can Plan Your Budget
Spend money or go on a low budget? If you are new to affiliate marketing and want to be successful, you really need to be clear about the traffic. There are only two ways;
- If you want organic traffic (i.e. drive visitors to your site for free), it's a long shot. You need to learn an SEO technique and keep blogging. At least a few months before you see your first affiliate commission.
- If you want quick results, you have to spend money to advertise yourself.
Free traffic exchange services or free social media marketing - your chance will be extremely rare.
You need to keep that in mind, otherwise you'll often face the harsh reality in during an internet marketing training course. It happens with a lot of other training courses because the main focus is often the system itself, and how you advertise it is treated as if a secondary phase. When all the technical stuff is out of the way, all of a sudden your coaches will tell you to "use" their recommended traffic services or paid ads. You feel bewildered and think, "I don't have any more money to fork out! How much do I need to spend, hundreds? Thousands?"
With Commission Hero, the primary focus is on a paid ad service, so you should be prepared to spend money, but Robby will give you guidance. Try spending a small amount of money and see if it works out first. Get your platform prepared for the worst-case scenario (he will show you how) so if it doesn't work out, it won't be disastrous. You'll find a very good, practical lesson there.
#3 You Can Learn Any Time You Want
The training is not time-limited or scheduled. Although the steps to take are set from top to bottom, you can browse the headings and randomly pick a course topic and watch the videos any time you want.
Upon joining, you'll be encouraged to join the members-only Facebook group, where you can ask any questions. Robby himself is on it most of his waking hours so you'll likely to receive a support response from him directly. Otherwise the members are from all across the world, so you'll likely to receive a response pretty quickly.
#4 You Will Learn To Make $1,000 Per Day
Robby teaches you how you can make $1,000 per day - literally - which wouldn't sound feasible if it came from someone else's mouth.
In case you're still wondering, there is no "magic" but there's a lot of very, very good technique to learn. $1k a day does not mean an instant big buck. You'll likely to need multiple landing pages and setups accordingly.
It doesn't matter if you're already successful in online marketing or haven't even made a single cent just yet. Your ultimate financial goal in affiliate marketing is to become closer to the highest-earning affiliate marketer, who is there for you as a coach.
#5 The Key Techniques
You'll be learning techniques such as;
- Buyers' psychology - What can change their mindset and how you can do it.
- Open-loop - People HAVE TO close what's open. Certain images can create that situation (I found this really useful).
- Winning numbers - Click-through rates. What the rates are and what you should do if yours are lower.
What Really Is Inside?
Now that I've explained WHY Commission Hero is good, I'll show you WHAT you're going to learn from it. There are some extremely useful secret tactics that I cannot share with you, but here's a summary.
- GETTING STARTED: Robby explains what affiliate marketing, what ad accounts are, recommended affiliate networks including ClickBank. How to create your landing pages by using ClickFunnels.
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT OFFERS: Robby walks you through finding the right offers from 3 of the major affiliate networks, and also advises you some 'spotlight offers' (particular products that sell well).
- FINDING YOUR AD IMAGE: What an image should contain and why it's one of the most crucial factors to get a high CTR (click-through rate). If you cannot produce images yourself, how you can find them or outsource them. Robby recommends some designers who can provide them.
- SETTING UP A LANDING PAGE: Robby provides templates - for ClickFunnels or PHP landing pages if you're not a CF user. Also how you can buy a domain name and how to place your unique affiliate link.
- SETTING UP FACEBOOK: How to create your Business Manager accounts step-by-step. How to set up a fan page and what to do with it on a daily basis. Setting up a campaign, ad set and the actual ads. How to launch your campaign. Creating a custom campaign.
- SETTING UP FACEBOOK PIXEL: How to install Pixel and to place it in your ClickBank account. Understanding Pixel analytics.
- TRACKING YOUR CAMPAIGN: How to install tracking links and set up your tracking spreadsheet to monitor your conversions.
- SCALING: How to scale it all up!
- NINJA TACTICS: Here, Robby shares a lot of hidden secrets with members.
- BONUSES: Number of "million-dollar" landing page and ad swipes and images can be found here. Robby also advises you to have the right mindset.
- SNAPCHAT: How to set up, run and monitor Snapchat ads.
- EMAIL MARKETING: How to set up AWeber, how to integrate it with ClickFunnels, how to run your first email campaign. Also extra tips can be found here.
- INNER CIRCLE COACHING: This is an optional module, which will cost you extra but you will receive private coaching sessions from Robby himself.
Criticisms and Misconceptions
I can find a couple of typical criticisms of Commission Hero method. In fact many other similar methods that use paid advertising services are often challenged by some critics with these two questions.
Okay, this Robby guy earns $30k per day, but what about the advertising costs that he spends?
Yes, the amounts stated here such as "earn $1,000 a day" are gross revenue because that's the right thing to do! Direct costs as well as overheads are incurred with any business model but the net profits are rarely given out, and shouldn't be.
In Commission Hero, we learn how to monitor advertising costs, for example;
- Your sales commission per unit is $40.
- You spend $20 a day on ads for 5 days (spend $100 in total).
- If you sell on average 2 units per day for 5 days, 2 x 5 x $40 = $400
- Revenue $400 - Cost $100 = $300 (Gross profit)
If you make $300 gross profit over 5 days, that'll be a winning campaign but you must continue to monitor it because the sales might dry up.
How about the customer refund!? We see a lot of scam products from ClickBank. The refund rates must be high but you're not telling us!
Yes I agree, I have seen a lot of scam "make money online" products just as I've been reviewing in this site.
Robby encourages you to promote top-selling products, i.e. the most popular and with the least refund rates. Scammy products - don't promote them, simple as that.
And the income proof from ClickBank that you've seen includes customer refunds - they're deducted from the daily revenue total.
12 Month Success Policy
Take the course, put it to the test for the full 12 months and if you don't get results at the end of the 12 months, you can request a full refund. Commission Hero doesn't specifically offer 30/60 days money-back guarantee, some of you might not like the sound of it. But I think the policy is absolutely fair for a reason.
There are good secret techniques that you can learn from this number one ClickBank affiliate guy. If he offered a money-back so easily, you could potentially steal all that in a short period, get your money back and take the knowledge away with you. That wouldn't be right.
The program is only looking for motivated, committed people who wish to make real progress. That's what the course fee as much as $1,000 is for!
Commission Hero Pros and Cons
Commission Hero Review - Conclusion:
Normally I don't like video-only training courses because I prefer to check what I've just learned against text document to digest it. But with Commission Hero, I don't feel it's necessary, because in terms of setting things up, each element is straightforward and nothing technical.
By agreement, there are actually a lot of other things that I haven't revealed here; extremely useful tips to help you take a bold step forward in affiliate marketing. You'll get to know some of them if you register with Robby's webinar. Make some free time and book. Commission Hero - I would recommend it to you.