Webpreneur Media Review – Free PLR Products & More
Webpreneur Media is an online marketing agency, has helped thousands of entrepreneurs grow their business with advertising campaigns, multiple tools and coaching sessions. It also offers the latest PLR products, which will be useful for those who wish to supplement their revenue, and perfect for online marketing newbies who are still not sure what to sell. Today in this Webpreneur Media review, I'll show you what this all-rounder company offers.
Webpreneur Media - Who Are They?
The company was co-founded by Abe Cherian and Martha Merten in 1999, specialised in creating advertising networks and platforms as well as automation tools. WebTraffic21 is one of the company's successful traffic services. Formerly known as Multiple Stream Media, now the business has been expanded and serve +4,200 advertisers and +13K publishers.
Webpreneur Media provides wide range of services such as;
- PLR products including free downloads
- Web traffic and lead generation services
- Website building services (designing, hosting, content writing)
- Social media promotions
- Personal brand, mentoring and coaching
It covers all areas that, it is possible to start a business for someone with absolutely no knowledge, experience nor even any business idea, by entirely relying on Webpreneur Media from the start, as long as the budget allows. Of course, each service comes with a cost. And of course you need to be willing to learn and improve your business for sustainability, so WM will be giving you a coaching service as well. Let's take a look at each service and see if it's worth it for you.
Quality PLR Products
Great thing about Webpreneur Media is that it covers many different niches; products as well as audiences. There are hundreds of ebooks, article packages, video or audio course packages that you can purchase from WM, many of them for less than $10 in following categories;
- Business & Marketing
- Food & Beverage
- Finance & Crypto Currency
- Health & Wellness
- Home & Garden
- Love & Relationship
- Pets & Animals
- Self Improvement
It's free to become a Webpreneur Media member, and upon joining you'll be entitled to access to just over a dozen of PLR article packages. No strings attached, so I suggest that you join, take advantage of the free stuff and see if they're useful for you.
PLR (Private Label Rights), Resell Rights
Each product that Webpreneur Media sells (or gives away) is marked with its licence status - either Resell Rights, Master Resell Rights or Private Label Rights. You just need to make sure before you resell the product. Here are the differences in between;
- Resell Rights: You are allowed to sell the product as it is - not allowed to edit the contents, delete or add. Depending on the term, your selling price may also be specified.
- Master Resell Rights: Same as Resell Rights above, but your purchasers are also allowed to sell it to others.
- PLR: You are allowed to do anything with the product before you sell it. Edit the contents, change the package, title, claim the authorship as if the product is your own creation.
One thing you need to be careful of is when you consider using a web article that's labelled PLR. You are legally allowed to copy & paste the entire article onto your webpage (as if you've written it). That means quite obviously, someone else may have already done it. A webpage with exactly the same content as yours might already exist elsewhere. A duplicate content is penalised by search engines and that could harm your entire website in terms of ranking. So you'd better not just copy & paste. PLR web articles should be used just as a guide - always re-write using your own words, sentences and paragraphs.
Here are other services that Webpreneur Media provides.
Web Traffic / Lead Generation
The services cover business websites in the following niches;
- Health & Wellness (Weight loss, Nutrition, Energy Endurance, Beauty, Green Living)
- Online Business opportunity seekers (Affiliate marketing, Make Money Online, Network Marketing)
- Internet Marketing (Internet Marketing, Design, Advertising, Marketing Services)
- Finance market (Stocks, Gold & Silver, Forex, Penny stock)
There are 3 different packages that you can choose from to help increase sales;
(1) Traffic Package
Price starts from $399 for 500 clicks per month, including ad campaign design and weekly strategy session. It works out about 80 cents per click (= one visitor to your site). Many traffic suppliers for health & wellness niches charge over $1 per click, so Webpreneur Media's charge can be quite reasonable.
Web traffic services don't guarantee opt-ins or any sales. Opt-in rates can be discussed at the weekly session. The good thing is you don't have to design the campaign yourself.
(2) Lead Generation Service (Opt-In Leads)
Opt-in Leads directly to your autoresponder service. This is basically the same as (1) above but with guaranteed opt-ins. The charges are;
- 500 leads ($625) - $1.25 per lead
- 750 leads ($825) - $1.10 per lead or
- 1000 leads ($1,000) - $1.00 per lead
With (1) Traffic Package, you pay less but depending how "sellable" your opt-in page is, you'll never know how many visitors turn into your subscribers. If the opt-in rate is 50%, $399 / 500 clicks x 40% = $1.60 per lead. And 50% is a very optimistic assumption, so I think this Opt-in Leads service will be more beneficial.
(3) Lead Generation Service (Co-Registration Leads)
This is when people sign up for a newsletter from a publisher, they check a box that gives the publisher permission to send them "related offers from third party advertisers". List of these people who have agreed to view ads relevant to your niche will be emailed to you on a weekly basis.
The advantage is the price; $299 for 2000 Co-Reg Leads (15c cost per lead) or $499 for 5000 Co-Reg Leads (10c cost per lead). The disadvantage is that you need to import the list of these subscribers to your autoresponder every time. Buying a bulk list of subscribers is always risky - email marketing providers don't generally like it. So you need to be extra careful when you promote your business (not to bombard your subscribers with frequent email campaigns).
Website Building Services
The services are ideal for those who wish to set up an online business (or give it an overhaul) quickly but don't wish to control the technical aspects or don't have enough knowledge of. The variety of services includes;
- Branded email template for any niches in 48 hours ($175)
- Landing page including a domain setup in 48 hours ($175)
- Banner ads (5 standard sizes that most ad networks works with – 468X60, 728X90, 120X600, 160X600, and 300X250) ($99)
- Bundled - all of above for $399
- Web hosting starting from $7.99 per month
- Extensive copywriting services - website sales letter, video scripts, email sequence or press release ($499)
Social Media Promotions
The service comes with quite a hefty cost, but it will come handy if you want to increase your branding / fan base and boost your web traffic without spending your precious time. Webpreneur Media’s social media service deals with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Setup Only ($350) - accounts setup, design Facebook page, supply stock photos & graphics, vanity URL.
- Manage Only ($299 per month) - Kickoff brainstorming, competitor analysis, daily posts, copywriting posts, comment monitoring and monthly reporting.
If your social accounts are already set up, you can start receiving the Manage Only service.
Webpreneur Media Review - Join And See
Webpreneur Media really covers different areas to help grow your business. Not for those who are on budget in my opinion, but the prices are pretty reasonable for those who wish to outsource all the marketing side of business for stress-free operations.
I suggest that you join free now, take a look at the free PLR articles and decide Webpreneur Media is suitable for you.