Today in this WebTraffic21 review, I want to tell you about my own very recent email campaign experience. WebTraffic21 is run by Multiple Stream Media based in Hurley, NY, who's been in internet marketing service operation since 2001.
WebTraffic21 is an online advertising network, and therefore the service it provides is nice and simple - to send out email ads to selected members of public on your behalf.
How Does It Work?
WebTraffic21 is not online traffic or list brokers. They promise never to buy or sell lists, nor use unethical methods to acquire emails online.
They have a database of 13.5+ million subscription-based email addresses worldwide, updated daily. Subscribers are given access to edit their profile and their current interests.
How do they collect subscribers? They own and also partner with several loyalty based sites online, where subscribers join and participate in loyalty based programs, contests and incentives. Signup is a 2 step opt-in and, the subscribers are asked to fill out a survey upon signing up. Using the answers to the surveys, they are able to segment the participants and allocate them in different niches.
So basically they have a list of the right target audience for you. And they deliver your email ads to them on your behalf.
You Only Pay For Clicks
You're only paying for "clicks" - in your email campaign you include your desired website URL. Each time a recipient clicks the URL and access to your website, you'll be charged. 6 cents - 9 cents per click depending on the price plan, shown below.
How You Place Your Campaign
This is what I like about - very simple and straightforward. Pay first, then release your campaign. Means there's no hidden extra. So this is the process;
- Decide how many visitors you want to your website (shown below).
- Make a payment according to the price plan.
- Type up your campaign ad and submit.
- They'll format your campaign - desktop and mobile optimised - with a call-to-action button ("Visit Website") and send you a draft.
- If you are a happy with it, approve the draft. Otherwise make amendments.
- WebTraffic21 will start sending out the campaign!
Remember, each time a recipient of your email campaign clicks the link to your website, you'll be charged.
$45 (9c per click)
$80 (8c per click)
$140 (7c per click)
$300 (6c per click)
Who Is WebTraffic21 For?
Anyone who wishes to advertise themselves to consumers, as long as the language is in English or Spanish. And particularly beneficial for those whose target audience are in USA, Canada, UK and Europe. You'll see why in a moment. WebTraffic21 also deals with B2B (Business to Business) campaign service for extra fee.
What Are 21 Niches?
When you create your email campaign, you need to choose one type of target audience to send your campaign to. There have now re-categorised the niches much more in detail. It's rather like WebTraffic65, as shown below! 17 main categories, each one of which is sub-segmented by niche;
- Kids & Children - (1) Toddlers (2) Pregnancy babies (3) Adolescent
- Money & Employment - (1) Affiliate programs (2) Business opportunities (3) Home based business (4) Multi level marketing
- Travel & Leisure - (1) Airfare deals (2) Vacation deals
- Hobies & Recreation - (1) Arts collectables (2) Books (3) Cars (4) Computer games (5) Magazines (6) Movies (7) Music (8) Sports
- Health & Fitness - (1) Body building (2) Health nutrition (3) Mens health (4) Skin care, beauty supplies (5) Weight loss (6) Womens health (7) Yoga, meditation
- Online Shopping - (1) Clothing (2) Electronics (3) Gifts (4) Jewellery (5) Online auction (6) Toys
- Home & Family - (1) Cooking (2) Gardening (3) Home Improvement
- Internet Business Services - (1) Copywriting (2) Merchant accounts (3) Internet advertising (4) Internet marketing (5) Web hosting (6) Web design/programming
- Finance & Investment - (1) Credit cards (2) Debt consolidation (3) Home mortgages (4) Insurance (5) Investing stocks trading (6) Mortgage refinance (7) Tax services
- Online Dating - Dating/relationships
- Offline Business Services - (1) Direct marketing (2) Office supplies (3) Offline advertising
- Educational Courses.
- Contests & Giveaways - (1) Free giveaways contests (2) Online surveys
- Real Estate - (1) House of sale (2) Rental properties (3) Time shares
- Computers - (1) Computers (2) Internet security (3) Software products
- Pets & Animals - (1) Pet adoption (2) Pets for sale (3) Pets supplies
- Other - (1) Gay/lesbian (2) Hispanic (3) Legal services (4) Self improvement
You can select your target audience as follows, which I find fair and flexible;
- All countries
- United States & Canada
- United States, Canada & United Kingdom
- Spanish speaking countries only
- English speaking countries only
- European countries only
- Country specific from A-Z (Afghanistan to Zimbabwe!)
Monitor Your Campaign
The analytics screen within your dashboard allows you to track all the click activities instantly, including the IP address of each user.
By paying a flat fee, you can receive something extra with your campaign.
(1) Advanced Consumers Targeting
With $9.99 extra flat charge, you can narrow down the types of your target recipients more specifically by;
- US State
- Age group (choose any range from between 18-90)
- Annual income range (in $)
- Children under 18 (yes or no)
- Home ownership
- Marital status
(2) B2B (Business to Business) Service
With $14.99 extra charge, you can receive Advanced Consumers Targeting service and B2B Targeting service. There is a whole range of industries that you can choose from, also who you want to send your campaign to such as;
- Owner / Founder
- CEO / CFO / COO
(3) Design Service
With extra $39.99, they'll design a professional, eye catching campaign for you. Fully mobile optimised.
WebTraffic21 Review – Can We Trust Them?
Yes. You can trust WebTraffic21. I AM more than happy.
I have tested it and received 9 subscribers out of 500 clicks. That is just under 2% conversion rate, which may not be much, but as an initial testing I'm happy to know that the service is genuine, and more importantly I've got some result. I will try again with a different ad myself, and I would recommend WebTraffic21 to anyone from individual bloggers to small business owners.
How I "Finally" Make Over $6,000 Monthly Income
"The most valuable thing I've ever done!"
Hey Raymundo, thanks for the review. I have used webtraffic21 services mostly successfully. Selecting the right target and consulting with them before will help a lot before you start campaigns.
Hi Dan, thanks for your comment. It’s great to know that their service is working great for you. I’ve actually started a similar business recently myself and I’ve lost an opportunity to use WebTraffic21 for that reason… They’re nice people too, and their response is great to your requests or whatever your needs. I wish them the very best of luck with their business. Thanks Dan for sharing your thoughts, and good luck to you too.
Interesting article, but I don’t really understand how it works and I have some doubts. Do they send the emails from their email account on your behalf or do they give you some pre-qualified email address to send emails to?
I always thought that to avoid spam you can only send emails to people who knowingly left their emails for you through your website and agreed to receive emails from you? What do you think and how does it work with Web Traffic 21?
Hi Kristof, if you read “How Does It Work?” section towards the top again, I hope you’ll understand a bit more. Web Traffic 21 will send the emails on your behalf, and people HAVE agreed to receive emails from them. And what do I think? As I said, I think it’s great, I’ve got some good results! If you’re still interested, don’t hesitate to get back to me again.
… but I have a question.
Does WebTraffic21 break those categories you have listed down further? I see there is a sports category, but I would only be interested in those who are golfers.
The cost seems ok if they deliver.
Trying to find good ways of producing more traffic – thanks!
Hi Joanne, thanks for your comment and great question – you caught me there, the answer is no. There’s no further down categories within the sports. Golf is one of the very few sports that require expensive equipment as far as a niche marketing is concerned. I will make a suggestion to them today and see what they say. I’ll update you with their answer in the next few days!
Hello again Joanne,
I just received a reply from WebTraffic21 support, here’s what they say.
I would say at this time no only because we have not over the years had a great call for that and we do not have anyone signing up specifically for golf only. If the call becomes greater then we can but that will take time from a marketing prospective on our end.
Sounds fair enough, but they were not in your favour, unfortunately…
This looks like it could be a very useful program for someone building their audience and subscriber list. I can definitely benefit from the services offered. I am going to bookmark this site for further reference. Thank you.
Thanks Meryl for your comment, yes give it a try – I’m thinking about something else to advertise using the same service in the next week or so. If I have a new discovery I’m certainly update in this space. Thanks again for your visit.