Today I’d like to review Thrive Themes’ new product to create a winning headline for your blog posts, Thrive Headline Optimizer. Writing a quality content may be the single most important task for bloggers and online marketers, but it means nothing if you can’t get your visitors to actually start reading it.
Did you know you only have 2.6 seconds to win a new visitor over – if you fail, they’ll leave and never likely to return. This is why it’s crucial that you write an eye-catching headline. The headline is the entrance. It’s the first step to turn your visitor into a customer. Headlines determine the success or failure of your content, more than any other factor.
So how do you choose the perfect headline? During your writing process, you research, write, edit, and come up with a few effective headline ideas. You should test them and select the best one, but how? This is where Thrive Headline Optimizer can help you with.
Thrive Headline Optimizer Review – Principle
Thrive Headline Optimizer is a WordPress plugin. Therefore you need to have WordPress (wordpress.org) installed on your own hosting account. If you have a blog running on the hosted “wordpress.com” version, it will not work.
The Optimizer will help you to test headlines based on 3 critical engagement factors; CTR (Click Through Rate), Time On Content, and Scrolling.
The purpose is to get your visitor’s attention, get them to keep reading your content and track click-throughs on your blog page, your recent posts widgets and anything else that’s listed in your web page.
How Does It Work?
The plugin has a template for you to write as many headlines as you can think of for your blog content.
- Underneath your post title (headline), you can click to open an alternative title box, where you type in another headline.
- Click to open another alternative title box again, if you wish. And again, and again.
- Publish the post!
- The Headline Optimizer will publish all the versions with the different title randomly, and monitor the post performances.
- The report will suggest which headline gives the maximum effect, i.e. click through rate, scroll rate or time on content.
This will not only work on your new posts, but it also work on your pre-existing posts and pages, allow you to test and improve all the headlines retrospectively.
How Long Can I Test It For?
As long as you want – you can set the minimum days you want to test the headlines for, and the maximum engagements (number of visits) you want to test them with.
Ease Of Use
Amazingly easy. No technical skills or design skills are required. Thrive Themes suggests that it may take a complete beginner 20-40 minutes to learn how to use all of the functionality in the plugin. Free access to extensive tutorials, case studies and webinars, as well as its support team to help you out with any questions.
Another WordPress Plugin – Slow Down Your Website?
Thrive Themes creates its own WordPress Themes therefore the website’s loading speed is its main focus. The company claims that they take the speed issue very seriously and promise the Headline Optimizer does not negatively impact your site’s loading times. Good!
Social Media Effects?
Thrive Themes believe that focusing on social media sharing to decide on winning headlines is not the best strategy to judge success. Thrive Headline Optimizer uses data from the users site, which will result in more engagement on the content of your blog posts.
For $228/year or $90/quarter
Thrive Suite Includes:
All the plugin features include;
- Quick-start video tutorials showing the strategies.
- Advanced tips, tricks and training from top experts to write great headlines efficiently.
- New features and guides – whenever a new feature or update is released, it will come with a new tutorial.
- Exclusive bonus content including “headline swipe file” report.
- Access to Thrive Themes’s support forum where 10,000+ members help each other out.
- Free technical support for 1 year.
I have emailed the support team twice with detailed questions in the last few days – both times I received a satisfactory reply within 2 hours. Although Thrive says it may take up to 24 hours.
Free technical support is only available for one year after the purchase. However this plugin is easy to install and easy to manoeuvre, I personally think it’s very unlikely you need a one-on-one technical support after a year.
But still there are 3 options to receive a support;
- Purchase another year of support for $40 or
- Purchase any of Thrive’s other products to extend your support by one year or
- Become a Thrive Themes member, which gives you access to all its products and unlimited support.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
If you are not happy with the product, you are protected by the Thrive’s refund policy. They will make a refund to you via Paypal within 24 hours.
The purpose of Thrive Headline Optimizer is to acquire more traffic and engagement, so it is suitable for anyone who sell products on their websites, as well as those who receive revenue from advertisements. Even for non-profitable sites to make them known. Whichever price plan you go for, I think it is well worth paying for.
Click HERE to take advantage of the limited offer NOW!