If you're looking to collect quality leads and turn them into buyers, welcome to my LeadPal review - this simple but inspiring tool may help you. Whether you use a single opt-in or double opt-in as a lead generation method has always been a challenging question. You get a significantly larger number of leads with a single opt-in but the majority of the actual leads may be fake email addresses or bots. Whereas with a double opt-in (where people will have to confirm their email address), you do get quality leads but you may be losing out a lot of prospects who don't bother to go through a signup process.
LeadPal says that "88% of customers admit that they've lied on an online registration form". I'm not sure where that stat comes from because I cannot find the evidence anywhere on Google search, but I too certainly have lied on a registration form (used a bogus email address) just to take a look at what's on offer. Hundreds of times, if not thousands! For any entrepreneurs, this problem can be solved by using the right opt-in tool. So my LeadPal review will today look at how exactly it works... It's simpler and easier than you think and I hope this will help you generate good quality leads and improve the open and click rates of your followup emails.
Lead Generation Form
$27.39 / $29 (the price may go up)
What Is LeadPal?
LeadPal is a form that allows users to sign up with one-click using their existing credentials, such as a social profile. I'm sure you've seen some of those that says "Sign up with Facebook/Google/Microsoft", etc. Users can get themselves added to your list without typing in anything. This means that you will have 2 advantages:-
- It eliminates false identities. Social networks have already authenticated individuals, and the majority of the networks prohibit users from creating multiple accounts. It means your leads' email address is already verified.
- It gives you a lot better chance of generating leads. Because when most users see your LeadPal opt-in form, they are likely to be logged in on Facebook, Google, Microsoft, etc. All they will need is one click.
The even better thing is, LeadPal will show social icons that the user is currently logged into, so they are likely to sign up to your list using their best email address.
LeadPal is a cloud-based app and it can easily be connected to any of the major autoresponder services. It's extremely easy to use, you will not need any technical skills, and therefore it's totally beginner-friendly.
A one-off fee of $27.39 (LeadPal Lite) or $29 (LeadPal Premium) includes a hosting fee. It works in any country, and can be displayed in 9 different languages (English, Dutch, French, Mandarin Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, or Spanish.)
Who Is LeadPal For?
- Affiliate Marketers - In order to sell your affiliate products as much as possible, firstly, you need to maximize the possibility to grow your lists. But your leads have to be real, not bots or non-target leads from solo ad traffic. Place LeadPal in the right place, you will be able to collect the most responsive target leads.
- Bloggers - If you are a blogger, you know how important to build an email list, whether you promote any particular products or services to the readers or just to send out your post updates. The indisputable way is to get visitors to sign up with you using the usual email address that they use for social media, so they won't miss your emails.
- E-Commerce Owners - It's crucial that you keep your prospective buyers and repeat customers updated with new merchandise and seasonal sale items. LeadPal popup can also be placed on your e-commerce site to sign up with your newsletter.
- Coaches, Teachers, and Consultants - Use LeadPal on your how-to instruction page, webinar page, ads, and social media to collect prospective students.
The LeadPal Features
The following are the features that LeadPal offers.
LeadPal asks prospects to sign up using their "usual email" that they use for Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, LinkedIn, and Yahoo. It means that your leads are all 100% verified email addresses, which means you'll get more opens, clicks, hence sales.
The advanced technology will detect where the prospect is currently signed in, and it will display that social icon first.
Connects with most of the major email marketing tools, including Mailchimp, AWeber, GetResponse, Converkit, Constant Contact, Sendlane, Zapier, etc. You just need to copy and paste the HTML code - if you've ever connected a lead generation for to an email marketing service, it's self explanatory, but if you've never done it, there's a short & clear instruction video for each email service to show you how to connect it.
Where To Place LeadPal
LeadPal can be added as a pop-up to any website, and it will automatically send reminders to visitors who opt-in. The links can also be shared on social media, forums, and placed in any community post easily.
How To Use LeadPal
LeadPal's dashboard is extremely easy to navigate - the 3 easy steps are;
- Step 1 - Create: Create your lead campaign or reminders in less than 60 seconds.
- Step 2 - Share: Share your LeadPal link on social media, promote it on ads or display popups on your website.
- Step 3 - Get Hot Leads: Require an opt-in for any of your content, so the visitors will have to become your leads to get access to it.
LeadPal Price Plan
Get leads from Facebook
Get leads from Twitter
Get leads from Google
Get leads from linkedIn
Get leads from Amazon
Get leads from Apple
Get leads from Microsoft
Get leads from Yahoo
Sync leads to autoresponders
Leads up to
Viral participants up to
Popup domains up to
Full product training & bonuses
This may look ridiculous but as you can see, LeadPal lite will cost you a one-off fee of $27.39 whereas the full, premium version will cost you also a one-off fee of $29. You will only pay less than $2 extra to get the full features, so there is no reason why you should rather go for the lite version. Unless the price of the premium version really goes up (see below).
How I "Finally" Make Over $6,000 Monthly Income
"The most valuable thing I've ever done!"
What I Don't Like About LeadPal
So far, I have talked about all the advantages of LeadPal and I hope you understand that this useful software will help you build authentic and active leads, hence take your profitable business to the next level.
I can think of two things that I'm not too keen about LeadPal but in all honesty, they're not bad. I guess they just psychologically let me down;
#1 Collects Only Up To 5,000 Leads
When you've collected 5,000 leads, it will reach the limit (stop collecting any more leads.)
But LeadPal is hosted in-cloud indefinitely for a one-off fee, so I still think it's a bargain. And if you think about the fact that these 5,000 leads are all real identities, no fake email addresses or bots, it's well worth it. If you'd like to build the next 5,000 leads, you can simply buy LeadPal again.
#2 The Price May Go Up
This happens with many Warrior Plus products - the price often fluctuates over time. We've been told that the price of the premium version will go up from $29 to $67 sometime soon. But again, this is an early-bird offer, so you'd better get it before it's too late.
You'll get access to a variety of bonus materials via your dashboard, all of which are related to an online business or social media marketing. Some more bonuses may be added or different materials may be listed by the time you log in, but here are some of the bonuses that I can see.
- Bonus #1: Insta Pro Hacks - The 25-page PDF guide by Hubspot will help you develop an Instagram marketing strategy for your business. The guide includes; Get more likes and followers, discover Instagram's lesser-known features, leverage native tools, like Stories, Live, etc.
- Bonus #2: Insta GIF Maker - Create high-quality GIFs without watermark from hundreds of sites that have embedded videos, including YouTube, TikTok, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter. You can also add text to the GIF using your chosen font.
- Bonus #3: Insta Planner - Allows you to manage multiple Instagram accounts, schedule, and auto-post your photos, stories, videos, and albums to Instagram.
- Bonus #4: Insta Trackify - Finds the best influencers on Instagram, tracks, and analyzes their engagement rates, top posts, top hashtags, and mentions.
- Bonus #5: Lead Calculator - Helps you learn how to generate qualified and relevant leads, using online price, ROI, and saving calculators. How to promote and maximize traffic, manage, and follow up with leads.
- Extension and plugins - Including Product Slider extension, Customer Conversion Tracker, WooCommerce Autoresponder, Woo Floating Carts Widgets, Google Analytics extension.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
The seller offers a 30-day money back guarantee. So if you're not happy with LeadPal for any reason, you can contact the support and claim a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
LeadPal Pros and Cons
LeadPal Review - Conclusion:
If you've been using a conventional opt-in form, you know how annoying to have hundreds of "pending subscribers" in your list, or to have to delete non-responsive leads from the list. LeadPal eliminates that kind of worry and helps you build your list quickly. I think this tool is extremely useful for any online business owner. It's great not to have to pay a monthly fee for that too. I would recommend this product.