CB Money Vine is a "Done-For-You Reverse Income System", the latest product by Bryan Winters and Tom E. It's very similar to a previously released product, MoolaVine, but the system is simpler and more accessible to any users. Dubbed as a "reverse" system because instead of promoting one affiliate product at a time, end-users will get to choose to buy any product out of the given list. You as an affiliate will receive a commission accordingly. Today my CBMoneyVine review look into this recruitment-based system and find out if it's worth giving it a try.
CB Money Vine Review
CB Money Vine
Bryan Winters and Tom E Mcting
Free to join / $18.97 (VIP option)
CBMoneyVine.com - How Does It Work?
If you've been involved with affiliate marketing, you know what the CB stands for. CB Money Vine is basically a referral membership site with a list of 4,000+ products from ClickBank.
The idea is, instead of promoting a particular ClickBank product, you just promote CB Money Vine. All the ClickBank products can be browsed within its platform. Your referrals have the option to shop around and, if they busy something from the list - hopefully - you'll make a commission, typically 30-50% (some up to 70%) of the product price.
Signing up with CB Money Vine is free, but you need to connect it to your ClickBank affiliate account to be able to receive commissions. CBMV will only allow you to do that if you take one of the following three options;
- Buy any product at any price from $5 and above from ClickBank and forward a receipt to CBMV every month - your eligibility as an affiliate will last for a month.
- "Autopilot" option - pay $20 to CBMV every month by direct debit. Or,
- "VIP" option (https://www.cbmoneyvine.com/joinvip.php) - pay $18.97 for the first month. Basically a dollar cheaper than option 2. But from the second month, you need to take either option 1 or 2 to keep your eligibility.
It means that you are promoting CB Money Vine as an online shopping intermediary, and also as another affiliate marketing opportunity to those who already have a ClickBank affiliate account.
Both Bryan Winters and Tom E Mcting have been in the online business for the past 20 years, and they have collaborated to produce many bestsellers including IG Money Tree, Lazy Profit Engine, 5iphon Reloaded, Piggyback Payday, Arbitrage Underdog Evergreen, as well as CB Money Vine's predecessor, MoolaVine. Most of the products are systems to help new affiliate marketers make money.
The idea of "reverse income system" is certainly unique, and what's explained in the sales page does make sense to some extent, such as;
- Giving the choice of products to the buyers instead of encouraging them to buy one particular product, so that they can browse and pick whatever they want to buy.
- Therefore CB Money Vine is just like an online store. If you compare it with the Amazon affiliate program which only offers 3-10% commission rates, ClickBank's commission rates are a lot more beneficial.
- This is a way to start affiliate marketing without owning a website, i.e. you don't have to worry about purchasing a domain, web hosting and all other maintenance/security aspects.
However there's a flip side to this too.
- It defeats the whole point of affiliate marketing, effectively tells the audience to "buy something, anything from here."
- Although the list is categorized, ClickBank products are very specific. A very limited number of general goods are sold and cannot be compared with Amazon.
- Your referral link is to CB Money Vine itself. So you expect your referrals to be affiliate marketers, and to sign up with ClickBank if they haven't already.
- It means in essence, CBMV doesn't have a product to sell. Just like MoolaVine, this is a membership scheme for the sake of it.
You see what I mean, you may be able to persuade brand new affiliates to join in, but they will be the ones to suffer - "buy something" to keep the membership but they'll have to find referrals to cover their costs.
ClickBank Product Listing
The sellers on ClickBank are generally trustworthy because the buyers are protected by good money-back guarantee policy. If they're not happy with the product, they can claim the money back via the admin office rather than from the seller directly. Also many products are unique, innovative and not necessarily available elsewhere online. It's a good marketplace and, CB Money Vine can give a good opportunity to introduce it to new users.
Having said that, the 4,000+ products are listed across only 23 categories and, you can only view each product detail by clicking text links one by one. The list doesn't display images (apart from the 6 "Hot Products" above). So if you have a particular type of product in mind, it's actually impossible to find it.
Whereas if you visit ClickBank's homepage, you can filter search the products not only by category but by popularity, price range, latest, and the average rating. As a buyer, it's best to check the list on the homepage directly. You cannot find the best product via the CBMV dashboard, unfortunately.
As I've explained earlier, you will only be eligible to make money using CB Money Vine if you;
- Purchase something that's priced $5 or above on ClickBank and send the receipt every month, or
- Pay $20 every month (Autopilot Plan).
Clearly a lot more economical if you buy something for $5 and send the receipt, then you'll be eligible as an affiliate for a month, and keep buying something to renew your affiliate status every month thereafter.
The "VIP" option - $18.97 will not give any special benefits, so I wouldn't pay just to keep the membership. I'd rather simply sign up from the homepage (https://www.cbmoneyvine.com) for free, and find a meaningful product - whatever the cost - that would kill two birds with one stone.
Income Provision and Autopilot Plan
How much you can make with CBMV depends on the source of traffic that you may have. The CBMV's sales page itself promotes affiliate marketing, so it can be hard to get people to sign up unless they're interested in making money by referring others and also understand the system itself does not have a product.
It encourages you to promote membership across social networks, means it may be a good opportunity to introduce ClickBank as a good marketplace to your friends and followers.
As I mentioned earlier, the ClickBank commission rates vary from 30-70%, so do the math - if your referral buys a $5 product and the commission rate is 40%, you'll receive $2 commission. If they buy a $200 product and the commission rate is 60%, you'll receive $120, straightforward.
You're encouraged to join Warrior Plus if you haven't already, in case your referrals join the Autopilot plan - if each of your referral starts to pay $20 per month to keep their membership, 50% commission ($10) will be due to you every month. To receive it, you need to join Warrior Plus and request for approval as an affiliate.
CB Money Vine is a handy affiliate marketing method because it doesn't require you to have a website. It means literally, anyone can start it today, start promoting it across social media. The downside is, there's no sustainability because it won't generate leads for you. Your referrals sign up with CBMV and you won't have a backup plan for it. There's a good chance that your referrals simply sign up, do nothing and stay dormant.
For that reason, I would personally still recommend you to build your sales funnel and promote CBMV to your subscribers as part of your email campaigns.
Money-Back Guarantee (VIP Plan)
As I explained above, I would recommend you to join free and not take the VIP Plan, but if you do go for it and change your mind, you can contact the support center to get your money back within 30 days of purchase.
CB Money Vine Pros and Cons
CB Money Vine Review - Conclusion:
To be perfectly honest, CB Money Vine is not a useful marketing tool, not educational nor motivational. I wouldn't personally fancy promoting it just because it's an income opportunity - you refer people for the sake of the membership.
Having said that, the idea of "reverse income system" - making a commission by promoting ClickBank as a whole - is unique. And also it allows anyone to start affiliate marketing. Whether the system is good for you or not - sign up for free and the decision is up to you.
How I "Finally" Make Over $6,000 Monthly Income
"The most valuable thing I've ever done!"