When you have a low budget, you will probably be limited in the kinds of marketing tools and strategies you can use to advertise your website. Nevertheless, there are some really great routes you could go with this and manage it well. Here are three perfect ways to advertise your website on a low budget.
#1 Social Media Marketing
It doesn’t matter if you want to get import trade finance or simply want to improve brand awareness, social media marketing will help you achieve any of that. It is considered one of the cheapest and most effective types of digital marketing, and many brands are already using it in their online marketing campaigns.
Social media marketing has many subdivisions to it including influencer marketing social media ad campaigns. All of these can be used together for a greater effect. Here are some general concepts you need to understand before using social media marketing:
- You Have to Know Your Audience: You have to understand who your target audience is before starting to post your content on social media. First, you will need to determine the right platform for yourself. For example, if you rely on visuals a lot, Instagram or Pinterest will be more suitable for you than Facebook. Next, you will need to do some research on hashtags and the content found under these tags.
- You Need to Create Your Image: Social media is great for building a certain brand image and you need to use such an opportunity. The kind of content you create and the way you interact with your followers will determine the “personality” of your brand. For example, if you want to appear easy-going and friendly, you will need to create short funny videos.
- You Must Create A Framework: In order to make social media marketing really work, you will need to create a framework for yourself to stick to. Consistency and regular posting are essential to succeed on social media, so you need to set these two as your priorities when planning your social media marketing campaign.
Once you’ve figured these out, consider branching out to influencer marketing as it can be quite effective. You need to reach out to popular social media personas in your niche and see if they can promote your website and your brand.
#2 Content Marketing
Another great way to advertise your website while being on a low budget is to use content marketing. There are so many routes you could go with this type of digital marketing, so it’s really something you can experiment with a lot until you find your own approach.
Besides, you can also expand to audiences in other countries when you use content marketing as your primary way of advertising your business. You will simply need to translate your content into the languages spoken in the regions you want to target.
To do this, try using an online translation service like The Word Point which has relatively low prices while giving you a high-quality result in the end. This way, you will be sure that the content of your website is absolutely accurate and doesn’t sound like gibberish (and gibberish is the issue of automatic translation that isn’t recommended at all).
If you don’t think that you will be able to create content consistently, you can always adopt a different technique where you seek out user-generated content and curate it. Find reviews and articles about your business and then republish them with your own platforms.
Also Read: Our Best Kept Finance Secrets for 2021
How I "Finally" Make Over $6,000 Monthly Income
"The most valuable thing I've ever done!"
However, if you decide to use this method, you need to keep in mind that you will always have to first get in touch with the author. This way, you will know that they are totally fine with you republishing their content (or simply sharing it) and you won’t get in trouble.
To launch your content marketing campaign, you will need to create a blog within your website or separately from it. This blog will allow you to generate traffic that you can then direct towards your website and also use to rank higher in search results.
Keep in mind that content marketing requires just as much (if not more) planning as social media marketing does. Just like with the latter, you need to identify and understand your audience, do your research, create a framework for yourself, and so on. It’s not an easy process, but once everything is set up, your campaign will go smoothly.
#3 Partnerships & Collaborations
You won’t need to take a loan to be able to do collaborations and partnerships simply because they often don’t require you to invest that much. With a small budget, you can manage hosting anything from giveaways to podcasts.
Of course, you won’t be able to host big events offline, but you can still do a lot online. For example, you could do regular live streams with other representatives of a certain brand and discuss a certain topic in your industry.
One of the best ways to attract attention to your website and kickstart it is by hosting either a giveaway or a competition. You can do it either on your own or in a collaboration with another brand which will immediately benefit you as their popularity will give you some instant exposure.
You will need to make some simple rules for people to be able to participate and then announce the winners when the time comes. Some examples of giveaway requirements include following your brand on social media and commenting under a certain post.
The best part about collaborative giveaways and contests is that both you and the other brand gets the opportunity to promote yourselves and your products or services. In addition to that, this will be the beginning of a great relationship with someone in your niche.
By the way, using either social media or emails is preferred when hosting giveaways. This way, you can quickly spread the word about it and make people share it with their friends giving you even more exposure. You also grow your social media follower base this way.
Other things you could do while partnering with various similar brands include:
- YouTube Channel: Create a dedicated YouTube channel where a team of your and their professionals will be working together to create videos for your shared audience.
- Podcasts: Similar to videos for YouTube, but these ones would only be in the audio form and would have to be uploaded to Spotify or Soundcloud.
- Live Streams: Best done on Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube and can help with improving engagement.
All in all, these three main strategies can be great for advertising your website while being on a tight budget. Follow the advice in this article to create your own marketing campaign that will effectively promote your website while being relatively low-investment.