VS Evolution Review – Best Keyword Research Tool For SEO For Newbies?
Today my VS Evolution review will show you why this can be one of the best keyword research tools for SEO. This tool is specially designed for newbies, I would say. It's low cost to start with. No monthly fees. It claims to get you ranked on page 1 of Google, and it's not lying. Most of the paid keyword search tools perhaps have too many features that users don't necessarily need. A new content marketer particularly needs a simple tool that's focused on popular and trending keywords that also have low competition.
Not only that, VS Evolution has 2 different types of video creators. One of them is to search for resource clips based on the keywords that you've searched. The other one can turn a series of any website screenshots into a video. Both can upload the finished video directly onto YouTube (also Vimeo and Tumblr) with relevant tags.
Google dominates almost 90% of the global market share of search engines, and YouTube is owned by Google. Your video with the right tags to hit page one is just what you need.
VS Evolution Review
Mark Bishop, Venkata Ramana & Prady Niwaskaror
$27 + OTO Upsells
Overview - What Is VS Evolution?
VS Evolution is a cloud-based tool that allows you to find low competition keywords in any niched based on Google and YouTube algorithm, and also to create targeted videos based on the keywords.
The video creation part is optional. So you could simply use VS Evolution as a keyword research tool and write a blog post, and likewise, you could also simply create a video regardless of the keywords. But the whole point of this software is to take advantage of YouTube videos that are more likely to outrank webpages in Google search. So the following 5-step process is set out as the "easiest and fastest route to Google Page 1"...
Step 1: Enter a Keyword and Click Research
Enter a simple keyword such as 'diet' and VS Evolution will display long-tail phrases containing that word, based on Google and YouTube algorithm. You can search by trending period and geo-location.
Step 2: Trending and Low Competition
Each phrase in the list indicates the competitiveness by a "traffic light system" - green, blue or red - as well as a score rating, and the trending growth score (e.g. 5,000% in the last 30 days).
Step 3: Extract Ranking Data
It will then extract the keyword-specific ranking factors ready for you to use with your video.
Step 4: Plug-In Your Videos
By using the data, you can create a video by gathering clips from either royalty-free image/video library, from other people's videos on YouTube or from any web page.
Step 5: Rank on Google
The corresponding keywords can get you to rank on Google and YouTube. I would suggest that you use Google Webmaster to request indexing, and your video will ranking literally within minutes.
For the basic price of $27, you'll have full access to the SaaS (Software as a Service, cloud-based), and here's what's included;
- Extract low-hanging fruit keywords based on any seed phrase entered.
- List up trending and breakout phrases with 5,000%+ growth in a chosen time period.
- 100 research queries per month for NO additional or recurring costs.
- Extract keyword-specific ranking factors and automatic competition data analysis.
- Results indicated by a traffic light style scoring system.
- Direct video upload to multiple platforms (YouTube, Vimeo and Tumblr).
- Direct WordPress blog integration - your video can be posted to your WordPress site at a click of a button.
- YouTube and Vimeo API integration.
- Multi-platform syndication allows you to cross-promote, hence more exposure, hence it will drive additional traffic.
- 10 videos (build and upload videos) per month for NO additional or recurring costs.
- Build videos from royalty-free video clips and images.
- Add/record video narration
- Royalty-free MP3 music loops are included.
- Intros, outros and text overlay can be added in seconds.
- Upload and use your own images.
- Turn webpages into a video.
- Video as well as in text (PDF).
VS Evolution was developed and created by Mark Bishop of IKKONIK LTD, Prady Niwaskaro, and Venkata Ramana. They have gained a positive reputation with numerous digital marketing products including Teezer, Trendds, Ecompare, Link2Vid, VideoSumo, sold over 40,000 units in total via WarriorPlus. The products include software as well as tutorials.
VS Evolution is their latest release and is already renowned to provide a solution to drive traffic, hence help online business owners boost their sales.
Mark's YouTube channel can be found from here.
Who Needs VS Evolution?
Anyone who promotes a business online. If you want to drive a free traffic, your website or YouTube video MUST be listed at page one of Google search. Frankly, page two means NO traffic.
VS Evolution is suitable for product/eCom store owners, affiliate marketers, bloggers, freelancers, authors, and coaches. Since it's easy and simple to use, it's suitable for 100% newbies.
By using this software you'll receive multiple benefits such as;
- Focus on the exact key phrases that attract highly targeted search traffic.
- Organic traffic can be expected fairly quickly.
- Needless to say - more traffic to your products/services means more revenue.
- Time-saving, especially for product launches because it can turn sales pages into videos that rank quickly.
- You can reinvigorate old videos that failed to rank and re-upload with the correct tags within minutes.
- You can solely focus on YouTube video marketing - without websites, i.e. no need to worry about domains, hosting and the full SEO technique, means huge cost-saving.
VS Evolution As a Hitmaker
You normally have a topic to write about or record your video about in mind, then you start searching for the best keywords. While free keyword research tools rarely come up with the best selections of words, conventional paid keyword research tools can often be as bad. When your targeted keyword is either too competitive or too scarce, they come up with alternative words that are irrelevant. So you could end up spending hours trying to find better phrases with a different preposition or adjective.
Then why not cast a short-tail keyword and let the research tool suggest the highest-traffic-lowest-competition keyword in the first place, then start composing your blog or video accordingly? VS Evolution has already given me some good "SERP 1" topics to write about. In that respect, I find this tool a great decision maker and time saver.
As mentioned earlier, you can create a video by taking a series of screenshots of a webpage and turn it into a video. All you need is a website URL, and it works with any website.
- Copy and paste a website URL in the video wizard.
- Use the selection tool to select the areas of the page you want to use. The selection can be dragged and resized. Crop and turn the selected areas into video slides.
- You can add intros, outros, text overlays, voice narration and one of the royalty-free music loops.
- VS Evolution connects with your YouTube account, so you can upload the finished video directly to YouTube.
VS Evolution uses an authorized API, so it connects to YouTube legally.
Pricing and Upsells (Update)
VS Evolution is currently on offer for $27, and the following products are also available as one-time offer;
VS Evolution Pro ($43)
- Unlimited keyword research and videos every month.
- Extensive video training on how to make money by using this tool.
VSE Source ($27)
- Legally swipe other people's videos and turn them into instant traffic.
- Discover product specific phrases.
VSE Source Pro ($37)
A limitless version of VSE Source with additional software features.
VSE Agency / Reseller Licenses
- 1,000 x reseller pack ($117)
- 30 x reseller pack ($87)
DownSell (VSE Lite)
Scroll down the sales page, underneath the "Add To Cart" button, you'll find a link that says "No Thanks"... Click that, and you'll find a cheaper version on offer. The differences from the full version are;
- Limited to 30 keyword searches - instead of 100 - per month and
- Limited to 5 videos (build and upload videos) - instead of 10 - per month.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
You are covered by 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not happy, you can claim a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Upon the refund, your right to access to the software will simply be cancelled.
VS Evolution Pros and Cons
VS Evolution Review - Conclusion:
It's quick, easy to use, training videos are comprehensive and straightforward, and it's cost-efficient. I would personally recommend VS Evolution particularly to a new online marketer who wishes to get good results without any complicated analysis.
If you are already using VS Evolution, let me know of your experiences by leaving a comment below!