Underestimated is the latest training program created by Kelly Felix. This is unique and interesting because it's not just a simple "how to make money online" course, but you will be witnessing Kelly build his new businesses and turn them into a success real-time.
It wouldn't be worth paying money for if it was just that, but Kelly is already a multi-million entrepreneur, and he shares his success tips with the members in the first part. Then he broadcasts the updates of the collaboration with the top marketers in different fields in terms of the new projects.
Who's Kelly Felix?
Kelly was a Hollywood actor between 1999-2002 on TV shows including Buffy the Vampire Slayer and 7th Heaven. He then sold a credit repair guide book ("Credit Secrets") which became viral, not only because the book was good but it was due to a successful marketing strategy.
By using the same technique, Kelly started promoting other products as an affiliate and became an internet marketing guru.
- "The Rich Jerk" step-by-step affiliate marketing guide ebook in 2006.
- Started "Bring The Fresh" affiliate marketing course in 2011.
- Super affiliate for Regal Assets in 2011, then became the Chief Operating Officer.
- Started "The Rich Jerk" affiliate marketing training course in 2015.
What Does Underestimated.com Offer?
Underestimated has two main parts.
First part is a 10 x video series that shows how Kelly turned his 10-page guide book "credit secrets" into $50 million business. It includes;
- Rebranding: what worked and what didn't work.
- Sales funnels, split tests and conversion tests.
- Advertorials and TV campaigns: successes, mistakes and critical lessons learned.
The second part is weekly videos, detailing how Kelly creates 3 x new products. 3 websites accordingly with sales funnels and infomercials, all from scratch.
Particularly Kelly collaborates and mastermind ideas from two influential people. One is Kevin David who earns 7 figures every month Amazon seller who has over 660,000 YouTube subscribers. And the other one is a multi-million affiliate marketing guru, John Crestani of Super Affiliate System.
3 x Niches
The 3 business niches that Kelly is building up are;
- Debt clearance: he already has made a massive success in this area with "Credit Secrets" and knows there is a mass market audience who is desperate for solutions.
- Bizopp: the "make money online" "work from home" opportunities are his expertise. The niche is accessible to anyone who's looking to start their own business.
- Investing: again Kelly's experience with Regal Assets will be extremely useful for those who are interested in precious metals or cryptocurrencies. Both of which will be mainly focused on, because Kelly says they are the best especially as a hedge against the stock market and inflation.
Underestimated comes with 5 x bonus materials.
8-hour audio recording, interviewing Dan Kennedy, who shares his recommendations and areas that Kelly was missing out on additional revenue streams.
Kelly will be speaking to a mystery guru who is the premiere media buyer/data analyst. He is behind a weight loss product that dominated TV for years and he shares tips and tricks that you've never heard before.
How you can sell stuff on Craigslist, Etsy and also at local places near you. This method is great because you can start for absolutely free. Tricks to make a steady extra income outside of the rat race.
"Ask Me Anything" videos, where you can send your questions to Kelly. Such as why something worked or why it didn't. He will be answering it live on video.
Kelly will give you access to the people he uses for his marketing-related projects. Such as; video creation, copywriting, graphics/web design, voiceover, and programming.
Pricing and Return Policy
You can either pay monthly ($97 per month) or lifetime access of $297 (one-time).
The Underestimated is offered via ClickBank, and therefore you are covered by 30-days money back guarantee.
I would suggest that you go for the lifetime access option because although it's a lot to pay in the beginning, this is equivalent to 3 x monthly payments. Kelly's quest on his 3 businesses will likely to go beyond 120 days (4 months), means the lifetime access option will be beneficial for you.
If you purchase the lifetime access and don't think Underestimated is not for you, you can claim a refund within the first 30 days. But if you go for the monthly option and decide this is for you, your total payment will be likely to exceed $297.
Underestimated Review - Conclusion
I recommend Underestimated to anyone who is looking to make a success in internet marketing, because Kelly Felix is already a proven, multimillion entrepreneur and the members will get to learn what kind of steps he's taking.
His new businesses are all expected to be a success, but if there is a failure in any part along the way, it will be fascinating to watch how Kelly tackles it and turns it into success also.