John Crestani Super Affiliate System Review
Before I decided to write my Super Affiliate System review, my first impression wasn't good. I had seen the creator, John Crestani waving a bunch of Dollar bills in front of the camera a few occasions. It's an eyesore, and it implies a get-rich-quick scheme. Because the majority of such images (e.g. someone looking ecstatic under the money shower) are associated with scam products that mislead users to a 'shiny object syndrome'.
However I am happy to tell you the Super Affiliate System is legit, and it will allow you to learn how to be successful in affiliate marketing.
What Is The Super Affiliate System?
Super Affiliate System is a video-only training program for affiliate marketing. It consists of 50 hours worth of recorded training over 6 weeks that teaches you about CPA (cost per action) affiliate marketing, using paid traffic sources. It also includes free weekly webinar.
The training is focused on copywriting skills, research and data analysis skills. The tuition fee is not exactly affordable for anyone ($997 one-time fee) but it includes regular messages through email, text, push-notifications and voicemail.
It provides ClickFunnels templates, means the users are strongly advised to join ClickFunnels, which will cost $97 per month, although it will give you a manual option to add to your own web hosting service.
Super Affiliate System Review
Super Affiliate System
Who Is Super Affiliate System For?
As its name suggests, it is all about affiliate marketing. Therefore anyone who is looking to make money online but doesn't have their own products to sell can consider joining. However, because the training course includes marketing tips that work universally, it is also useful for those who have their own materials to sell.
The bulk of the training is about paid advertisements, means you have to be willing to spend money on ads. In return, a paid advertising option will give you a chance to earn a substantial amount of income in a short period of time. If you want to become a successful internet marketer without spending money, you will have to spend a long time to build a customer base purely from organic traffic before you can start seeing passive income.
This is a training course, and there is no guarantee of success, but if you take all the advice that John and other experts provide, you will hopefully see the return of your investment without too many trials and errors.
The training course is in video format, means unfortunately it is not for people who want to digest information in text format, although some information is available in PDF.
In summary, Super Affiliate System is suitable for people who are;
- Looking to make success in affiliate marketing in a short period,
- Looking to receive training via video, and
- Willing to spend money on advertisements and tools.
Training Course Content
The six-week training course is programmed as follows.
- Week 1 - The System Setup: Join an affiliate network, set up a website and presell page, join ClickFunnels, set up a Facebook ad.
- Week 2 - Google Ads Setup: Set up Google search ads and display ads, set up Adwords Conversion Pixel.
- Week 3 - Youtube Ads Setup: Set up a YouTube channel and YouTube ad.
- Week 4 - Advanced Ad Tactics: Common mistakes and how to avoid and copywriting technique.
- Week 5 - Presell Pages and Scaling: Split test presell pages, how to scale up your ads within your budget.
- Week 6 - Product Selection: Choose your niche, ClickBank and other affiliate networks, common mistakes to avoid.
As you can see, the course is extensively focused on paid advertisements, what the most sellable products to promote, and how you can send potential buyers to presell pages with these products.
You will also learn how to find niche products and identify an appropriate market, as well as how to research the keywords.
You will be provided with useful resources including;
- Ad swipes: Ad swipe templates in different niches, including bizopp (make money), weight loss, skincare, brain enhancement, etc. It includes Facebook Ad swipe files, video ad files, Google Ad swipe files, YouTube video ad, plus 200+ pages worth of bizopp ads.
- Presell pages: Landing page templates that you can load onto your ClickFunnels account in many various languages. Also, survey presell pages that you can manually set it up without using ClickFunnels.
- A list of 150,000 emails that you can use: The actual buyers list that you can load onto Google ads and Facebook ads to create a lookalike audience.
- Others: including recommended affiliate networks / advertising networks to join, legal resources.
Help and Support
Super Affiliate System is fully interactive. Help and support are available as follows;
- The Community forum where you can ask questions and give advice to others if you can. It's also useful in motivational aspects.
- Facebook group where you can also connect with other members to help each other. Over 62,000 members are in the group.
- Email support: you can expect a response within 24 hours.
"Internet Jetset" was John Crestani's original training course, now it's included in Super Affiliate System as a free bonus. The training includes how to choose your niche, social traffic, copywriting tips, authority review sites and tips to build your own website.
Criticism of Super Affiliate System
I have seen some affiliate marketers criticize this method as an aggressive hard-sell style, and not fully supporting the audience (potential buyers). I would somewhat agree because I believe that affiliate marketing is about helping people who are looking for a solution to the problem they may have. Whereas Super Affiliate System is all about yourself as a seller. If you sell, you are lucky but if you don't, try again. There is no consideration for the people who may or may not buy the products.
On the other hand, I am also aware of the fact that, this is how people make 6, 7 figures. It will be extremely hard to make money if you keep listening to people's problems and genuinely try to be on their side. You have to sell to survive.
Good news is, Super Affiliate System is a very 'helpful' program for the users. It means the existing users believe in this system, and therefore they can recommend it to others and receive an affiliate commission (see below).
50% Affiliate Payouts
Super Affiliate System itself may seem costly at $997, but the good news is it's a one-off charge. Even the better news is that it offers 50% affiliate commission if you promote SAS itself. It means if you refer to two people, your entire training fee and resources will be paid for.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
John offers 30-day "no question asked" money-back guarantee if you feel that the training system is not for you. Every online marketing training platform offers a different style and uniqueness. You'll never know if it's providing you a perfect business opportunity until you are actually on it. So this is a great assurance for you. Although the quality and helpfulness are proven by thousands of existing members.
Super Affiliate System Pros and Cons
Super Affiliate System Review - Conclusion:
If you were wondering if Super Affiliate System was a scam, by now you know it's 100% legitimate system that provides an opportunity to make a profit online in a short period.
Just like any other internet marketing methods, it requires some trials and errors, plus initial investments. But by following the steps and listen to John Crestani and other experts, it is possible for you to earn six figures a year. The price that you pay is your commitment, and you will see the return (and beyond, as passive income) by focusing on all the advice you receive. I would recommend Super Affiliate System.
A freelancer. A nomad. LGBTQ and animal rights activist. Love meeting new people, exploring new styles of living, new technologies and gadgets, new ways of making money.
Author // TJ Salvatore