SERPed.net is an all-round SEO tool on steroids. It's frustrating to see your webpage struggle to climb the Google ranking ladder. You've got the right keywords and you're confident with the quality of the content. What you need is to analyze all aspects and find out the reasons why your competitors are listed on page 1 while yours is not. But it's a hell of a job to scrutinize it all manually. Today, my SERPed.net review will show you how you can use this SEO tools suite to improve your site, outrank your competitors and generate more traffic.
SERPed.net Review Summary
SEO analysis tool
From $79 per month
What Is SERPed.net?
SERPed.net is a complete SEO solution that includes 40+ tools to monitor your content marketing performance. It includes;
- Keyword research tools to find the most relevant and the least competitive long-tail keywords for your web posts.
- Site management tools to monitor your website performance.
- SEO analysis tools that display authority levels, Alexa and Moz rankings, internal/ external links and comparison against your competitors' sites.
- Rank tracking tools to find out where you are in various search engines.
Access to Google Chrome extension and the WordPress plugin are supplied to the user.
There are 3 x pricing plans.
- "Premium" - $79 per month for bloggers, freelancers, and small business owners, allowing them to manage up to 20 unique sites,
- "Ultimate" - $179 per month for deep users and in-house SEO teams, allowing them to manage up to 75 unique sites, and
- "Enterprise" - $379 per month for enterprise users, up to 200 unique sites.
If you pay yearly in advance, you can enjoy 3 months free (pay 9 months in advance for the 12-months service).
Who Is SERPed.net For?
It's useful for any bloggers and content marketers who wish to improve their search engine rankings. The fact that there are so many features does not mean it's not suitable for newbies. Because basic keyword research tools don't necessarily get you to rank - you want to find out what your competitors do to outrank you and how you can tackle it. You might as well let SERPed tools to analyze it all from the beginning rather than "when the time comes".
Other SERPed tools including Domain Finder and Mobile Prospector are not just for online marketers and business owners but also particularly suitable for those who wish to make money by rebuilding websites and resell them.
#1 Ultimate Research
This keyword tool that's directly connected with Google's API allows you to find the most profitable and least competitive keywords easily - especially for Google Ads campaigns as well as for high ranking in SERP. The features include;
- It suggests relevant long-tail keywords
- The search results can be filtered by (1) search volume, (2) traffic value, (3) cost per click, and (4) PPC competition rate.
- The revenue calculator estimates your monthly site visitors, sales and Google AdSense income.
The premium version allows you to run 100 searches per month, generating up to 80,000 keywords results.
#2 What Ranks Where
"What Ranks Where" is one of the most popular tools that SERPed offers. It analyzes the top 100 Google results, so you can instantly tell the ranking factor of any sites by specific keywords. It means you can find out which paid keywords are used most, also to find out your competitors' weaknesses in their keyword strategy and outrank them.
Through this tool, you'll get to know what makes your competitors' sites stand out and re-optimize your existing content for higher ranking. The premium version allows you to find out 3,000 keywords per month.
#3 Keyword Analyzer
This tool analyzes each keyword in detail by search volume, cost per click, competition rates including the average authority rate, and search volume trends. The competition score indicates how easy/difficult you can rank high with the keyword.
It also lists up the top competitors' sites with analysis - including Alexa ranking, domain age, backlinks, Moz metrics, social metrics.
The premium version allows you to analyze 150 keywords in detail per month.
#4 Long Tail Keywords
This tool is useful because you enter a keyword and it will suggest hundreds of long-tail keywords based on the search engine databases (Google/YouTube and Bing) as well as e-commerce databases such as Amazon and eBay. Each suggested long-tail keyphrase is displayed with the search volume, trends, competition rate, estimated cost per click and available domains. The results can be exported in a text file or CSV file.
The premium version allows you 70 searches up to 28,000 long-tail keyword results per month.
Site Management Tools
SERPed site management tools are all about looking after your own website, analyzing and making sure it's monetizing in the way you want it to be.
#1 Site Manager
Site Manager tool generates an in-depth SEO audit of up to 20 of your site (premium version). It displays all important information such as backlinks, real-time rankings, and gives recommendations on how to fix any issues that may hurt your ranking factor.
You can also track up to 3 of your competitors' sites for each site and compare the analysis results.
#2 Backlinks Manager
Backlinks Manager will automatically detect backlinks to each of your pages and shows analysis such as, link type, country of origin, whether they're dofllow or nofollow, indexed in Google, Moz and Majestic metrics. The Premium version can discover up to 600 backlinks.
#3 Web Analytics
This tool is similar to Google Analytics, you can use it standalone or connect it to your GA and receive additional information. It analyzes your website's traffic. The visitor's geographic locations, time of visits and the average dwell time, etc. Premium version can analyze up to 20 sites.
#4 Uptime Monitor
This tool constantly tracks your website's uptime/response time and in case of server failure or any poor user experience, it will notify you by email. Many website owners pay for an uptime tracking service separately to avoid any issues that negatively affect the rankings. But this is included in the fee that you pay SERPed.net, so you'll save a lot of money here.
#5 Cashflow Manager
Cashflow Manager is different, and it's extremely useful. It allows you to add payments and expenses with a few clicks and it displays up-to-date results with tables and graphs. It can also generate reports, downloadable in CSV or PDF file.
You can use this tool standalone because it can record assets and liabilities, keeping all the financial records of your business throughout the year.
#6 Goal Tracking
This tool allows you to set goals such as the number of visits and conversions, as well as Pay-Per-Click and Facebook Ad campaigns. And you can track each goal, such as;
- What they search for on your site.
- How many people click the CTA button.
- How well your opt-in forms convert.
#7 Site Crawler
The site crawler tool crawls your site and analyzes how internal links are structured, finds broken links and HTTP errors to make sure all the links are in the right places and leave positive impacts on search engine rankings.
Rank tracking tools will track your ranking positions in search engines including Amazon. There are five trackers;
- Rank Tracker - Tracks your webpage rankings in Google (by country, city or area), Bing (by country) and Yahoo! (by country). It tracks your mobile rankings as well as desktop rankings. You can set each page to track on a daily, every few days or weekly basis. You can also view the historical ranking movements and also track your competitors' rankings.
- Local Tracker - focused on local rankings, especially useful for Google My Business registered businesses. You can also track your competitors' rankings alongside yours.
- Instant Check - Enables you to check the current rankings of any website up to 25 keywords on Google, Bing and Yahoo!
- YouTube Tracker - YouTube is the world's 2nd largest search engine. This tool will display detailed ranking performance with historical data.
- Amazon Tracker - This is extremely useful if you sell products on Amazon. Add your products and the keywords you want to track, and it will tell you your ranking performance in detail. This tool will help you optimize your product's title and description to improve rankings, hence increase sales.
It is said that in the United States, 25,000 - 30,000 domains are registered every day. It takes years' of effort before your website with a brand new domain name earns good trust and authority levels. That's why many online marketers look for strong, aged domains.
SERPed tools help you find expiring or expired domains that have good track records with quality inbound links, including;
- Aged Domain Finder - lists up domains that are available to buy, each domain with its current price, age, Moz and Majestic metrics, inbound links and the trust ratio.
- Top Expiring Domains - it displays the top relevant and reliable domains that are expiring in the next 72 hours. Each domain shows with metrics and analysis. You can also set criteria and receive an email notification when a new expiring domain becomes available.
- Expired Scraper - This tool is unique, taking the other way to find high-quality expired domains. You first enter a popular/trusted site's URL, and the tool will show you a list of expired domains linked by that site.
- Auction Master - It connects to some popular auction sites (Flippa, Digital Point Marketplace, Freemarket) and finds the best websites for sale for you. Each domain shows detailed analysis and metrics.
- Domain Hacker - This tool basically is a domain finder. If .com is not available, it recommends other alternative TLDs such as org, co, io, etc. Also recommends similar domain names for you.
- Exact Match Domains- This tool finds the best domain that exactly matches your combination of words. If you select your target country, it will list up the cities and states, so it's useful to find domain names containing the name of the local area.
SERPed.net has a social exchange marketplace where members can request for social comments and likes by offering credits. Likewise, they can earn credits by responding to the requests, such as;
- Leaving comments on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Like a Facebook page, follow a Twitter or Instagram account.
- Share Facebook posts and retweets.
This tool great for those who wish to create or redesign websites for others to make money. It scans the top 100 search results for any keyword and generates a report to tell you which websites are not yet mobile-friendly. It also creates a preview of how each website would look if optimized for mobile. You can then offer your services by contacting the website owners via this tool.
The SERPed Chrome extension makes it easy for you to analyze any web page's performance. You click the icon in the Chrome browser's toolbar, and it will instantly come up with analysis including;
- Page authority
- Domain authority
- Alexa ranking
- Moz ranking
- Total links and external links
- Website IP address
- No. of social signals
SERPed WordPress Plugin
SERPed plugin is a great optional feature that the members can have for free. The features include;
- It adds your web analytics tracking code, so you can track your page performances within the WP-admin screen.
- It automatically hyperlinks keywords, so you don't have to manually link certain words (internal or external) over and over again.
- You can also add opt-in forms to offer a free website audit to your visitors in exchange for their email address.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
SERPed.net does not offer you a free trial period, but if you are not happy with it, contact the support within 30 days of purchase and you'll receive an "unconditional, 100% guaranteed" full refund.
SERPed.net Pros and Cons
SERPed.net Review - Conclusion:
SERPed.net allows you to improve your website's search engine ranking and domain authority level. It will save your time from optimizing each page manually.
As for pricing, comparing to other all-round SEO tools such as SEMRush ($99.95 per month), Ahrefs ($99 per month) and Moz ($99 per month), SERPed is a money-saver, offering much cheaper pricing structure starting at $79 per month - $59 per month if you pay yearly in advance. Recommended.