If you are new to online business and looking to take a shortcut step to success, welcome to my Insiders Guide To Affiliate Marketing review. This ebook by David Sharpe is good. I'll show you a sneak preview of the content and explain why I think it's worth a read.
I'd say, don't waste your time (and money) looking for the books on Amazon or relying on some general guide PDFs that are available for free here & there, if you're looking for guidance. Get this one instead. Of course, I'm not saying all others aren't as good as this. But I have two main reasons to recommend Dave Sharpe;
- Because he's current, he's selling (means he's trustworthy), and he shares his practical do's and don'ts with readers. He's real.
- Because the content is pretty intense, in the sense that every part of this book is straight-talking and meaningful.
Intense doesn't mean serious and scary because Dave Sharpe is a friendly, down-to-earth guy. But in this manual, there are NO big decorative words that many network marketers use that don't actually mean anything, you know what I mean? It's approachable, put it this way.
The Insiders Guide To Affiliate Marketing Review
The Insiders Guide To Affiliate Marketing
What Is The Insider's Guide To Affiliate Marketing?
The name actually says it all. It's a 92-page manual to affiliate marketing, but not a complete guide. If you've been working on your new affiliate business based on all the generally accepted "how-to" concept, some of Dave's words may surprise you, or open your eyes.
It consists of 12 chapters across 3 parts; setting up, running it, and the growth. It's all based on Dave's own experience and the facts that the "insiders" know. Therefore this is, I wouldn't say just a "good read", but it's full of actionable tips.
If you've been wondering why this is sold so cheap for the price of $1.99 - that's almost nothing - this ebook is sold as a doorway to his paid training materials and the ultimate training course, Legendary Marketer. The book comes with 4 x free bonuses, all of which are part of Legendary Marketer's "15-day free challenge" package.
What's Missing From This Book?
If you can learn all about affiliate marketing from this "Insider's Guide" and it's full of actionable tips, why should you consider taking his paid training course? What doesn't this book teach you?
Well, you can apply the techniques you learn from the book. The techniques such as copywriting that works, a sales page layout that proves to sell, the most effective funnel flow that sells, and YouTube video production to drive traffic. But if you are brand new, you probably wouldn't know which tool (website builder) to use to start with. You would probably want some help in building your own unique version of your sales funnel while making sure that it's the one that sells.
Basically, nothing is missing from it. The book works as an essential read before you dive into your no-mistake affiliate marketing business. I hope this makes sense.
The Author - Dave Sharpe
Dave Sharpe is a multi-million entrepreneur who has worked with over 100,000 affiliates and helped them create 6-7 figure success stories. His brief biography can be viewed here.
When I first read the introduction/forword "Why I Wrote This Book", I loved it and couldn't help but scroll right down to read the closing words "More Wisdom For My Children That I'll Share With You" before the first chapter. Forewords and epilogues can sometimes be too personal to the author and quite patronizing to the readers at times. But Dave's words are, I guess, relatable to any of us who are ordinary who wish to have a perpetual success online.
An advice from a guru can be so philosophical that we don't get it, but Dave's advice in his introduction and the closing words is actually helpful. I won't reveal much here, but at least that's what I personally felt.
Part 1 - The Foundation To Success
- 1Why Affiliate Marketing Beats The Rest - Not just the advantages of being an affiliate marketer, but what it means to be one.
- 2Proof Being The Middleman Really Pays - Problems that many affiliates have - to find good companies they can partner with, and what to look for in an affiliate program.
- 3How To Find The Best Products To Promote - 5 x important key points to look out for (value, margins, tracking, marketing material, and integrity).
- 4How to Find A Hot Niche with Proven Buyers - 3 questions to ask yourself to determine whether a niche will be successful or not. 10 x "customer clarity" process to remember.
Part 2 - Affiliate Domination Formula
- 5Where To Get High-Quality Evergreen Traffic - What works and what doesnt. Where the absolute BEST traffic comes from; why, what happens and how you can apply it.
- 6The 2-Page Miracle Site That Sucks In Leads - All you need is 2 pages. How you lay them out and what to put in these pages.
- 7The Most Important Rule To Making Sales - "Never tell a story without making a point...and never make a point without telling a story." How you connect a story to the product you are selling. The examples that you can apply.
- 8The Secret To Scale Your Affiliate Business - An in-depth analysis and examples to show how you can start to make bigger profits.
- 9How To Properly Track Your Key Metrics - If you use paid traffic, you need to 7 x key metrics to monitor the numbers. 4 types of data needed to find the key metrics.
- 10How To Run Massive "Windfall" Promotions - 5 x stages of "Launch domination" technique that many multi-buck affiliates use.
Part 3 - The Foundation To Longevity
- 11Blending Compliance and Conversions - Legal stuff that every affiliate must know, and how to properly apply to the website.
- 12The 3 Stages Of Entrepreneurial Growth - Lastly, Dave declares that entrepreneurship is not for everyone. The journey of entrepreneurship happens in 3 stages and, if you do have what it takes to keep charging forward, you will make that all happen.
Why Should You Get This Book?
I was thinking about why I was so drawn to David Sharpe...
In short, he's a great speaker and a great writer. Not a single sentence in this book did I find boring or meaningless. I found it useful throughout, and every chapter exciting. His words come from the heart and the examples come from his actual experience.
Dave's in his late 30's, he's not a machine gun talking, all hyped-up, full of adrenaline kind of guy (like many young online tutors). His event audience is from a variety of age groups, including many seniors. He knows that we all digest information differently at different speeds, he never assumes that we're all in the same state of mind. So the words he uses are universal and easy to understand. He understands us, which means likewise, it all makes sense when he tells us how we can understand customers' psychology while talking about sales pages. His words are credible. That's how I feel.
- Bonus 1: Access to the Legendary Marketer's "15-Day Challange". This is useful particularly if you are brand new and seriously want to sell high-ticket items to make good profits from the beginning. Also if you've been trying for a while but you're not quite getting the level of online income you want. The full review can be viewed here.
- Bonus 2: Personal 1-on-1 business plan consultation with an adviser. This, and also the bonus 3 & 4 are all part of the 15-Day Challenge. The consultation seems to be a hit & miss depending on the adviser that's allocated to you. I had a very nice, chatty and helpful person to speak to. But I've seen some people complain that they're simply a salesperson encouraging to buy the main Legendary Marketer course.
- Bonus 3: "Affiliate Domination" ads, email templates, video and phone scripts. I've found some of them useful. Phone scripts are frankly a cold-call manual, I appreciate the fact that speaking to people personally is the way to scale up your business dramatically but I'm not doing that. You don't have to follow everything if you don't want to. It's up to you.
- Bonus 4: Access to the Legendary Marketer's private Facebook group with almost 20,000 members. Very active and you get a lot of advice and support from it.
How I "Finally" Make Over $6,000 Monthly Income
"The most valuable thing I've ever done!"
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you get this one and don't think it's worth paying $1.99 for, you'll be covered by the "no question asked" guarantee. You can email the support or call the number and claim a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
But to be honest with you, if you find nothing to learn from this ebook and feel the need to have your two dollars back, you're not going very far with your affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a business and just like any other businesses it involves a lot of trying, testing and investing a lot of money to make more money along the way. $1.99 is really, nothing.
The Insiders Guide To Affiliate Marketing Pros and Cons
The Insiders Guide To Affiliate Marketing Review - Conclusion:
This ebook is packed full of information and I believe some advice from Dave can be eye-opening to new affiliate marketing hopefuls. With free access to the Legendary Marketer's "15-Day Challenge" as a bonus, I definitely think it's worth paying just under $2 for. Recommended.