If you are new to affiliate marketing and need some guidance, there are plenty of forum communities you can join and ask for help. affLIFT is one of the premium communities. It's always a good idea to spend some time to find out what other marketers are up to and learn some expert tips - so long as you make use of what you've learned. You don't want to spend too much time of day on forums, nor do you want forums to misguide you in the wrong direction. My affLIFT review will explain what it is and what kind of benefits it can bring to your new affiliate business. I hope it'll help you decide whether this is of any use to you today.
$20 per month
What Is affLIFT?
affLIFT is a forum community that provides beneficial information to new affiliate marketers, including tutorials, expert tips and advice. The primary method that affLIFT recommends is PPV (pay-per-view marketing) traffic using push notifications, targeting mobile users. It does not provide any tools but recommends some specific tools such as link trackers, landing page builders, spy tools, and VPN.
Founded in 2018, the number of users is said to be 50,000 as of 2021 and it's growing.
You can sign up for free to see exactly what you can get, and if you think the forum is useful, you can start paying for the subscription fee for the full access, which will be $20 per month. Advance payment discount options are available ($100 for 6 months or $350 for life.)
The Founder Luke Kling
Luke Kling was famous for managing an affiliate network PeerFly for a decade, known as LukePeerFly, until the network shut down in 2019. As the founder of affLIFT, Luke is focusing on helping new affiliate marketers through this forum community. He also owns a social media scheduler tool called FPTraffic.
The affLIFT Contents
The navigation menu looked a little confusing to me at the beginning and it took me a while to work out what to look for. The main contents are;
- Forum threads
- Blog articles
- Training course
- Link directory (essential tools to use, affiliate networks and programs)
- Promo codes
Others are "What's New", "Mark Read", "Watched forums/threads/articles" etc, which you may find useful if you keep checking all the posts daily.
Affiliate Marketing Forum
The forum has 5 sections;
- #1 Lounge - The basic guide, general discussions, and questions
- #2 Traffic Methods - This is probably the core part, where you can learn how to drive traffic to your affiliate offers.
- #3 LIFT Your Campaigns - Learn advanced strategies to take your campaigns to the next level.
- #4 Affiliate Offers - Where to find affiliate products to promote.
- #5 Questions and Answers - Any questions can be asked here to receive help from experts.
- Announcements - Official community announcements including affiliate marketing contests.
- Getting Started - General questions and guides to getting your affiliate marketing started.
- Introductions - A forum especially to introduce yourself to the affLIFT community and welcome new members.
- General Chat - You can talk about anything or ask any general questions here.
- Public - Discussion forum that anyone whether they have a membership or not can view. It includes affLIFT's marketing guides, case studies and follow-along campaigns.
#2 Traffic Methods:
- PPV - Guides, discussions, and case studies regarding pops, redirects, and any other zero-click traffic. PPV traffic sources including ZeroPark, TONIC, PropellerAds, PopAds, etc.
- Push Notifications - Learn how to drive traffic via push notifications and hot to optimize the traffic. The traffic sources including MegaPush, ZeroPark Push, PropellerAds, etc.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) - Learn how to use PPC (pay-per-click) ads, including keyword tutorials, search guides, and some example campaigns.
- Social - How to drive traffic from social networks.
- Native - Very useful discussions about using native ads and successfully convert traffic, e.g. MGID, Voluum DSP.
- Banners - Buying banner space on other websites or using your own banner space.
- SEO - Learn the latest SE tips and tools.
- Email - The most effective tips on how to maximize your profit from email marketing.
- Ecommerce - Affiliate marketing strategies using e-commerce platform to make good money.
- Incentive - The best affiliate network from incentive offer, incent traffic for surveys, etc.
- Adult - Any discussion around adult affiliate marketing.
#3 LIFT Your Campaigns:
- Landing Pages - Learn how to create affiliate marketing campaign landing pages that convert well. Landing page builders including PureLander, LanderBolt, etc.
- Tracking - Tracking your affiliate marketing campaigns is one of the most important jobs to do. affLIFT covers all the popular affiliate tracking software, including BeMob, Kintura, LandingTrack, ClickMagick, etc.
- Copywriting - Learn how to write ad copy that converts.
#4 Affiliate Offers:
- Affiliate Networks - Discussions over different types of affiliate networks with different CPA offers, including MaxBounty, Mobidea, ClickDealer, etc.
- Affiliate Programs - About applying affiliate offers directly from merchants.
#5 Questions & Answers:
- If you have any affiliate marketing related question but the question doesn't seem to fit in one of the above forums, you can ask here.
I think the topics are nicely categorized so if you want to know something about specific marketing methods or tools, you can find the right thread easily. Also the search box will allow you to see if anyone else has discussed the topic in question in the past already, so you don't have to post a question and wait for advice from someone every time. Although I do find a lot of duplicate questions there. It happens to any forum, people often ask a question without searching first, or I guess they feel they need a direct answer to their particular question.
On the other hand, if you are totally new to online business, you may be overwhelmed by the number of methods and confused as to which one to pick first. You'll just have to take time to digest one by one from top to bottom.
Free Training Course
An affiliate marketing training tutorial consists of 14 modules (steps). Luke teaches how to run direct linking campaigns, promoting products from a specific affiliate network, targeting mobile users.
This is good because Luke tells you exactly which programs/tools to use and takes you through the steps to get your affiliate campaigns started. Fully accessible for the affLIFT members for no extra cost.
Tons of promo codes available exclusively to affLIFT users. Discounts up to 50% and bonus credits on various tools (traffic sources, spy tools, tracking tools, landing page builder, affiliate networks.)
Useful blog posts. Right now, there are about 100 articles, all categorized "Affiliate Marketing", "Tools", or "Getting Started". A lot of reading but you'll get very good technical secrets covering all areas of affiliate marketing.
Affiliate Marketing Link Directory
The Directory section is definitely useful whether you decided to keep your affLIFT membership or not. Each tool/service in the list is rated by the users with their reasons for the recommendation. Most of them are paid services and prices vary, while some are free. So you can take your budget into account and decide which ones you should sign up with. The categories are;
- Traffic Sources - list of the top traffic sources (marketing method) for affiliate marketing; Pay-per-view, Push notifications, Native, and Search.
- Tracking Tools - Tools to manage and optimize your campaigns. You'll only need one but the list is all the tools that affLIFT recommends.
- Spy Tools - Tools to spy on competitors' affiliate marketing campaigns such as landing pages, ad copy, and any offers to use for inspiration for your own promotion work.
- Landing Page Builders - The list of drag & drop page builders that are proven to convert.
- Affiliate Networks - A list of recommended affiliate networks for you to join.
- Affiliate Programs - Also some recommended affiliate programs.
- VPNs - A virtual private network enables you to mask your IP address and change your IP location, so it's extremely useful to see some affiliate offers that are blocked in your country.
Optional: Push Ads Sweepstakes Mastery Course
This optional course was newly created in May 2021 and available for a one-off fee of $79. The course is about mastering push notifications with credit card submit sweepstakes CPA offers. The tutor is Nick, who has affiliate marketing experience for 10 years and is one of the first affLIFT leaders hired in August 2019.
The course is open to anyone as a standalone, so you can stay as a free member (just sign up with affLIFT for free) and just pay for this course if you want to.
Having said that, in order to follow this course and become successful, you'll need $150-300 per month for the tracker tools and resources, plus at least $1,000 to spend on traffic. So it's only recommended after you've learned basics from the affLIFT forum and feel comfortable with your budget.
You can earn a recurring 25% commission by promoting affLIFT to others. You'll be provided with a unique affiliate link, anyone who accesses via your link and signs up within 30 days will become your referral. Your commission will be paid to your PayPal account 30 days after the membership fee is paid.
affLIFT Pros and Cons
affLIFT Review - Conclusion:
affLIFT is full of information on traffic sources, affiliate networks, programs and proven strategies. It's a helpful, spam-free, and newbie-friendly forum community. If you are new and seriously want to learn some of the most proven campaign techniques, it's definitely worth joining. If you've been trying for a while, whatever method or niche you've chosen, but haven't really seen satisfactory results, it'll also be a good idea to start all over again with the affLIFT method.
With an affordable membership fee, you can at least try for a month or two, and if it doesn't seem to work with you, you can always ask for experts' help as often as you like. It's definitely worth signing up, in my opinion.