You know what, I quite like this one. Had I bought it as a total internet marketing novice, I would have made the most of it. Do I think Your Income Profits is worth paying $9 for? Yeah, I do, for the volume of it. I mean, it's a bargain. However.
Most of the contents are internet marketing training videos by some renowned tutors, reshuffled by "Profit Genesis", which I've already seen a few occasions in the past. Today in my Your Income Profits review, I'll show you what's inside the actual members' area. The layout is confusing, not user-friendly. And most of all, what's been claimed in the sales video is totally untrue. The testimonials are fake. It is a scam for misleading wrongly targeted audience and wasting their money.
On top of all these reasons, I can't find the licensing disclosure anywhere in the site, so I really can't openly recommend this product. Take a look at my Your Income Profits review and perhaps you can make your own decision. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Your Income Profits Review
Your Income Profits
WordPress plugin, online marketing training videos, et al.
Tom Williams (Profit Genesis)
$9 + Upsells
What Is The Product "Your Income Profits"?
The main (the only) product of Your Income Profits offers is a WordPress plugin named "Income Bot". It comes with full step-by-step video tutorials.
Others are bonus materials including internet business how-to videos originally created by different tutors;
- Affiliate marketing training videos by Sergey Kasimov and Alex Genadinik.
- Solo ad business training videos by Zach Miller.
- Introduction to Shopify videos by Profit Genesis.
- YouTube traffic video tutorials by Profit Injector.
The rest is the seller's affiliate links to other training and tools.
I said I liked this product earlier on because unlike some other useless internet marketing general guide videos or ebooks, these training videos are by great tutors, proven to be useful. I bet these materials are unauthorized because the licensing information is not disclosed - in which case the seller is a cheat, duplicating someone else's free materials and sells them for profit.
Tom Williams, who appears in the sales video is most likely to be fictional. And it's confusing because when you first log in to Your Income Profits dashboard, you'll be welcomed by "Monica, Income Profits Personal Coach" - just the name, no face photo either. Then there are two male voices behind "Income Bot" plugin step-by-step videos, and one of them calls himself Tom. Maybe the other guy is called Monica, why not?
Needless to mention, there's no supporting theory to what's been claimed in the sales video such as "make $1,000 commission today" etc. You will NOT make any money so soon just by watching these videos.
Your Income Profits - The Contents
Here are the contents in the members' area;
- "Income Bot" WordPress plugin - allows you to insert a call-to-action scroll box into a third-party webpage.
- Step-by-step instruction to using this plugin - from building a WordPress website (domain & hosting), installing the plugin and how you can use to monetize it.
- Affiliate marketing training (Udemy) by Sergey Kasimov - over 4.5 hours' worth.
16-page ebook about an affiliate marketing case study. Writer unknown.
- "Solo Ad Secrets" video tutorials (Udemy) by Zach Miller, almost 6 hours in total.
- "Infinite Youtube Traffic" video tutorials Profit Injector, 12 videos, 90 minutes in total.
- 9 x more videos by Zach Miller how to run contests and "giveaway" campaigns.
- Affiliate marketing video tutorials (Udemy) by Alex Genadinik.
- All about Shopify, video tutorials by Profit Genesis.
These materials are randomly spread out in one platform and not in the most coordinated manner, unfortunately.
It's not hard to navigate, but if you were a brand new online business hopeful and logged in for the first time, you would struggle to find the answer to the most fundamental question; are they teaching affiliate marketing? Or YouTube marketing? Why solo ad business? Are they saying that I should start affiliate marketing AND become a solo ad traffic seller?
Income Bot Plugin
The "Income Bot" WordPress plugin is the main asset of Your Income Profits. It allows you to insert a CTA button into a third-party webpage. If you find a useful article that's written by someone else and want to share it on social media for example, you can add a scroll box at the corner of the page before you share it.
People who look at the page will notice the box, (hopefully) click it, and be directed to your chosen page - your own webpage or affiliate page.
I've given it a try, you see what I mean from the screenshot below.
Say, I want to share this particular Wikipedia page about motivation with my social followers. I insert a call-to-action button, prompting them to also look at my own related page.
The advantage is that you can lure a new audience into your campaign by using someone else's page. But there are some disadvantages/red flags.
- It doesn't work on every page - pages that use iFrame don't allow this feature. It happened to work on Wikipedia but it doesn't work on most of the news sites, YouTube site, Quora or any social network sites.
- As you can see - the link's cloaked. The users will never see the original page URL. It's not an ethical way to promote your business. I'd be very reluctant to use it.
- Because the link is cloaked - if you ever want to use it, never promote products from Amazon, that's prohibited.
- There's no reason why it should be a WordPress plugin because it's not directly bypassing your site. If you want to promote your page this way, I suggest that you consider Linkiro, though it will cost you a monthly fee. And if you the shared link to look like it's part of your business, you can use Pretty Link Lite.
- Who owns this plugin? All I can find out (from my WordPress admin page) is the plugin is version 1.0, and it's by "Full Stack Monks (https://www.fullstackmonks.com). But I can't find any further description of this product in the website. In fact, many pages are missing and, the whole site looks unfinished and abandoned.
Affiliate Marketing Training Videos
There are two great affiliate marketing training, separately extracted from Udemy by Sergey Kasimov and Alex Genadinik - assuming Profit Genesis, or the seller of Your Income Profits is licensed. Strangely, Sergey's training is presented at the front dashboard and Alex's training is hidden at the back as an extra bonus.
Sergey's training course provides;
- About Etsy - join Etsy affiliate program via Awin, how to use Awin affiliate network, what sells on Etsy, picking the best products (7 videos, 40 mins in total)
- Amazon affiliate marketing - how to join Amazon Associate, Site Stripe tool, best selling list, picking products to sell (5 videos, 15 mins)
- Udemy affiliate - how to join Udemy as an affiliate, Udemy website and Facebook page example, how to stay compliant, deep linking tutorial, promoting individual courses, selling Udemy courses, finding bestsellers (10 videos, 43 mins)
- Profit with Skillshare - why Skillshare, promoting on social media (3 videos, 15 mins)
- Traffic secrets - Social media (Quora, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook), YouTube marketing, Facebook ads, Reddit campaigns, Google ads (21 videos, over 160 mins)
Whereas Alex's training course provides;
- Affiliate marketing basics - strategies, worksheet, choosing a niche, the mistakes (11 videos, 40 mins)
- How to create an affiliate website using Wix - getting started, create a custom shop using Wix, construct your website, affiliate website demo, domain name essentials, sending external traffic, picking a domain, GoDaddy, Finished product examples, create a squeeze page, Wix app market, (15 videos, 100 mins in total)
- Getting profits - aggregators, affiliate links and promoting the links, product reviews, how to write articles for SEO, example sites, AIDA model (9 videos, 24 mins)
- Products to sell - 4 types of affiliate offers, CPA vs Rev Share, What is an Affiliate Cookie?, back end commissions, CPA Elites, new proven strategies, pay-per-call, matching traffic to right offer, getting better offers (10 videos, 33 mins)
- Networks - recurring affiliate commissions, EPC, CJ.com, JVZoo, ShareASale, ClickBank (6 videos, 32 mins)
- Create your website - how to get a cheap domain, .com or .co?, finding domain examples, buying a domain, outsource your website with Upwork, Linking your domain to Wix, getting free ebooks (8 videos, 43 mins)
- Marketing - marketing vs advertising, first actionable steps, marketing perspective, the importance of building a list, including scarcity (6 videos, 15 mins)
- SEO and Social media - SEO, Twitter, Facebook page + ads, which Facebook ad to choose, write engaging headlines, setting the targeting for your ad, how to install the Facebook pixel, retargeting, Lookalike Audience, social media automation, hashtag marketing, social media tools (24 videos, 82 mins)
- Email secrets - email marketing and providers, creating your list, creating the autoresponder, email sign up popup, free book giveaway (7 videos, 17 mins)
- Case study and resources - Bluehost, long-tail example, setting up your affiliate page, SEO keyword search, analytics, YouTube and other content, title meta (12 videos, 46 mins)
The criticism I can think of is that Your Income Profits firstly provides a WordPress plugin to the users, then there'll be an affiliate marketing training straight after that. Both Sergey and Alex show how to build a website using Wix, and that can be confusing for those who are standing at the start line, because there is no supplementary advice provided by Your Income Profits. Should I build my site on WordPress or Wix? (I'd personally recommend WordPress - more popular by miles.)
Anyway both the training courses are great - not just general guides but both tutors take you through real step-by-step. It's just that the videos are abruptly placed in the dashboard without explanation, not being helpful to whoever seriously wants to learn.
How I "Finally" Make Over $6,000 Monthly Income
"The most valuable thing I've ever done!"
Does Your Income Profits Help You Make Money?
The problem is, it won't help you to decide what you want to do to set up your online business if you have no idea at the beginning.
Once you decide whether to pursue your online career either in affiliate marketing or as a solo ad vendor, these training materials will take you in the right direction, without the slightest doubt.
Unfortunately everything that's been claimed in the sales video is untrue.
- "The system is so simple that anyone can get a result so fast, even if they have never made a dollar online."
- "$1000 every single day"
- "We found the one guaranteed way that the internet millionaires are using to make money."
- "I'm also giving you a 100% 'make money' guarantee today."
I really don't understand what makes him so confident in making such a bold statement (guarantees that you make money today). Because as a user, this is a single reason that you can ask for a refund right away. You will not make money on the same day, and in my opinion, you'll only start to see your first income after many trials and errors yourself.
Yes, we have nothing better to do than to check people who leave a testimonial for products and see if they're hired from Fiverr. These three people who have claimed to make thousands of dollars often appear in scam product sales videos. For $5-$10, they'll say anything that scammers tell them to say. You can go to Fiverr.com, under "Video & Animation" menu, go to "Spokespersons Videos" and see if you can find them - you will.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
You are covered by 60-day money by ClickBank. You can claim your money back by accessing your ClickBank account via your email receipt and ask for a refund within 60 days of purchase, if you're not happy (or if you've already bought exactly the same product before in different name!)
Your Income Profits Pros and Cons
Your Income Profits Review - Conclusion:
The fact that the seller of Your Income Profits has no consideration for the audience - promising instant money without effort - makes the product a scam. I personally liked to see rich content and the inclusion of great internet business training, though not organized in the way it should be.