The Power Lead System is a multiple marketing tool. It can be used to promote other products, or to promote the Power Lead System itself. It provides sales funnel templates, email/messaging tools including autoresponder, it's own affiliate program and training including weekly webinars.
When I joined I was overwhelmed by the amount of features. It took me a while to understand how it works, and the membership structure is somewhat confusing. The interface design is quite outdated and not exactly user-friendly. But I now (sort of) realise why many entrepreneurs use the Power Lead System (PLS) to grow their business - and they're making it a success. I thought I could share my thoughts with you today.
Power Lead System In Short - How You Make Money
As I just mentioned, PLS is just a tool. But it also has its own referral system. So how you can use PLS is either (or both of);
- Refer PLS to others to earn commission, or
- You have other products to promote, such as from Clickbank and use PLS as a sales tool.
Membership - Lead Lightning and Power Lead System
So there are several different membership types. Actually there are two different membership types upon signing up; (a) Lead Lightning or (b) Power Lead System. If you choose to go for PLS, there's a further choice to make.
Upon signing up;
(a) Lead Lightning membership
Pay one-time $7 joining fee immediately. No more payment will be required. The membership includes;
- Refer others to become a Lead Lightning member and get $6 commission for each person.
- Build a list with targeted leads.
- It enables you to contact the buyers by email (or phone if opted in). But not email campaign (=autoresponder).
- Training including weekly webinars.
(b) Power Lead System membership
There are several options within the PLS membership, and 7-days free trial period applies. (Whereas no free trial with Lead Lightning membership above). The options after the initial 7 days are;
(b)-1 "PLS Customer" Membership
PLS Customer membership costs you $30 per month. The service includes;
- Create sales funnels with unlimited number of capture page templates, floating form templates.
- Use unlimited number of your own domains, create unlimited number of sub-domains.
- Unlimited number of email campaigns (autoresponders).
- Ad tracking.
- Training including weekly webinars.
(b)-2 Silver Membership
PLS Silver membership is purely designed to train marketers. No ability to use your website domains or make sales. $29.97 per month includes;
- Special "Endless Free Leads 10" training program.
- Refer others to Silver membership and receive $15 residual commission.
(b)-3 Gold Membership
PLS Gold membership is especially designed for affiliates, and it costs you $53.97 per month. The service includes both (b)-2 PLS Customer membership and (b)-3 Silver membership offer plus;
- Special "Endless Free Leads Training Program".
- Refer others to Gold membership and receive $20 residual commission.
- MLM commissions such as 50% matching bonus on all your Gold member personals.
Although PLS doesn't seem to like to call themselves an MLM scheme.
(b)-4 Diamond Membership
This one comes optional on top of the Gold membership. You pay one-time fee of $149 and each time your referral becomes a Diamond member you'll receive $100 one-time extra commission, on top of your $20 residual commission.
(b)-5 Platinum Membership
Optional on top of Diamond membership, pay a whopping one-time $497, but each time your referral becomes a Platinum you'll receive $400 one-time commission, on top of your $20 residual commission. You also receive "Social Marketing Academy" training package.
....so in total there are 6 different membership types including Lead Lightning.
Overview - Setting Up Sales Funnels
Here are some of the web (sales) page creation tools that "Customer" members and Gold/Diamond/Platinum members have access to.
#1: First you need your domain name - you can either instantly buy a domain (www......com, net, org or biz) for $12.97, or transfer your own existing domain.
#2: It allows you to either create your own webpage from scratch, or use a template from its library. There are handful of number of webpage templates available, with or without opt-in form.
If you're simply promoting Power Lead System membership (such as Lead Lightning, i.e. one time $7 joining fee), there are ready-made sales funnels for you. A landing page followed by sales page, which is then followed up by ready-made autoresponder, sent to visitors who's opted in.
#3: If you choose to create your own webpage, "My Webpages" module (image below) allows you to customise the flow. Such as an autoresponder to follow - ready-made sets of autoresponder are available, which you can also customise. But you can also opt-out completely if you have your own email service provider such as AWeber, GetResponse etc.
You are allowed to create as many webpages - add as many domains and sub-domains of your choice. And here in "Manage Web Pages" section you can view and edit the flow.
- Intro Page - the landing page where your potential customer clicks to opt-in
- Follow Up page - the actual sales letter page
- Survey Campaign - your follow-up email campaign (autoresponder)
- Ad - further follow-up page with upsells.
"Scam" Claims by Affiliates
Some critics call Power Lead System a "scam" based on misconceptions. PLS provides useful tools and training to online marketers. It also pays them commissions if they refer it to others, but that's just a bonus feature. Referral schemes are inevitable for many traders in order to grow the business.
Many affiliates seem to misunderstand and jump in, hoping PLS has some products to promote and they can make money from it. But the actual "making money" part is only from referrals, which makes them think it's a pyramid scheme. It is not a pyramid scheme because they do have a product to sell. But what's the product? The product is to promote your products - PLS is a tool to help promote whatever YOU have.
How I "Finally" Make Over $6,000 Monthly Income
"The most valuable thing I've ever done!"
Take Wealthy Affiliate for instance - it's an awesome online training community. But it does not have products to sell. You have to find something to sell from elsewhere. The only way to make money out of Wealthy Affiliate itself is a referral.
So there is no difference in between the two, right? Wealthy Affiliate offers content marketing platform, whereas the Power Lead System offers sales funnel tools. And also training.
Power Lead System Review – How You Can “Actually” Make Money
Unlike content marketing, you cannot expect your sales page to rank high in search engines, hoping people will visit someday.
- Solo Ads - the opt-in feature is primarily to collect subscribers, and the autoresponder feature is for email marketing. You need to buy solo ads. ("What Is Udimi Solo Ads?")
- Social media - social media by all means, plays a powerful role in promoting the products you're selling via Power Lead System.
- Your websites - if you have a decent traffic to your website, a landing page can be created within, and have it linked to the sales funnel.
Power Lead System, as the name suggests, is a powerful lead generation tool to create effective sales funnels. I would recommend you to give it a try, and feel free to contact me for any questions.