The Law of Attraction for money making certainly sounds like an attractive practice to try. The LoA itself has been a buzzing topic of talk for quite some time. But with the number of concepts and philosophies related to it, it seems lacking clarity and somewhat hard to understand - especially for not so philosophical people like me.
What Is Law of Attraction?
Law of Attraction is the belief that whatever you are focusing on in your mind has the energy to "attract" the reality. If you have positive thoughts, you'll bring a positive experience into your life. If your thoughts are negative, then it will work the same way.
At the same time, your experiences have an impact on your thoughts too. If you want to be financially successful for example, you try to surround yourself by successful people. Your thoughts will be influenced ("attracted") by their thoughts and behaviors, hence your financially successful thoughts can turn into reality.
The idea of Law of Attraction is that anything can happen with this way, no matter how difficult your goals may be.
Does It Really Work?
Well, there can be quite a few theories answering this question, and I would like to deal with this section of the article quite scientifically and logically.
In research by an independent association of medical practitioners the findings of the study were very supportive of the Law of Attraction. They found that the patients from whom their medical state of illness was concealed recovered quickly and remained happy throughout recovery than the patients who knew that they had a particular medical condition, although the course of their medicine was same.
This reveals that the idea of positive thinking made things easy and the attraction and desire of their healthy and happy life made them normal sooner than later. Wholly, if you focus on negative doom and gloom, you will remain under that cloud and, by focusing on positive thoughts you will somehow find a way to achieve your goals.
How Do I Go About It?
Are there any written set of rules or steps to be followed to get the wholesome benefit of this fantastic theory? Well, the simple answer is yes, and there are so many versions. The methodologies of this technique differ from person to person. But basically it goes like this;
- Clarify to yourself what you really want, not what you don't want.
- Create affirmations and speak out loud daily.
- Repeat the affirmations and let them motivate you to take necessary action - your mindset will change to do whatever it takes to get what you want.
- Visualize the situation where you already have whatever you want.
- Make sure you are on the 'matching vibe' with what you want. So materializing is only a matter of time.
But the application and outcome of the law of attraction depend on the individual himself/herself, who need to have their own unique methods to implement it and this can be attained by the method of hit and trial.
Don't Force It
What many people often misunderstand, or they understand the theory but often make a mistake is, they try too hard and subconsciously imagine the opposite of what you want.
For example you want to make money, but you are short of money. If you can't pay the rent by next Tuesday, you'll risk being evicted by the landlord. The Law of Attraction will very unlikely to work while you are feeling anxious and simply trying to force yourself to believe you'll have the money ready by Tuesday. Because you'll be;
- Telling yourself not to worry (you are worrying, means you're attracting anxious energy.)
- Thinking "what if I can't get the money?" (you're attracting the opposite energy.)
Abundance and the feel of desperation are two totally different and opposite vibes. If you want to get on the "abundance vibe", you cannot feel desperate.
Law of Attraction for Money
You could say money is the basis of life - no matter how much you have it, you can have more and still more. If you are in search of financial abundance, then Law of Attraction is something you can look at and believe in. The principle will be the same as above;
- Manifest yourself that how much money you wish to have by the date you set (e.g. by the end of this year).
- Create affirmations and repeat them daily.
- Imagine that you already have a financially comfortable life. Visualize wealth.
- You are on the matching vibe with money. Money's in the same zone as you are now.
It is very important to be feeling content and thankful for whatever you have now, and enjoy whatever you do to earn your money. Appreciate yourself for the efforts you put into for achieving your financial goals. With this way, you will naturally build up a positive mindset towards wealth.
The purpose of the affirmation is to create a positive mindset towards wealth. I have created a list of 10 x best wealth affirmations for you, but you can add more or make your own.
- I am extremely wealthy.
- Making money is a fun and easy thing to do.
- I can, and I will pursue all my dreams.
- I love helping other people selflessly, and the money I earn is a direct result from it.
- I love my money and money loves me. We both attract each other.
- I am happy and fulfilled. Positive things continuously happen in my life.
- Every day I am becoming wealthier and wealthier. The sky's the limit.
- I am surrounded by wealth, happiness, prosperity and love.
- Money keeps coming to me like a magnet because I have a strong energy for it.
- I have everything that I want, and I can do anything that I want.
Read them out 3 times a day and each time you visualize your wealthy self as you read each affirmation. The 3 times should be;
- As soon as you get up - your affirmations will determine your positive day.
- Lunchtime - depending on how busy and distracted by other things you are throughout the day, this is the time the affirmations will remind yourself that you will get what you want.
- Before you go to bed - by repeating the affirmation before you sleep, they'll be 'planted' in your subconscious mind.
You can add as many sentences as you want to your set of affirmations. But I suggest that you keep the above 10 (or similar) and keep reading them out so that you'll soon remember them by heart.
Never include negative words or sentences because negative phrase will confuse "the law". For example;
I hope you got the grips of the Law of Attraction. Try the affirmation today for the next 60 days, you will see your mindset change to something of a very positive one.
Are you looking for the way to work online from home and receive passive income for years to come? Are you willing to create your own website and start blogging about something that you love? Then start learning the exact technique that I've learned and made it a success below!