Instant Reseller Club Review – Free Stuff Is “OK”
I stumble upon Instant Reseller Club the other day. I've never heard it before but I can see from the site design that it's been around for a while and has not been updated for some time. One thing I think is reasonably useful is that it offers a couple of online marketing tools for free. They come with Master Resell Rights (means you can sell them and anyone who's purchased from you can resell them elsewhere). They're far from the latest essential, but some contents are semi-evergreen. If you are an internet marketing newbie and feel stuck as to what to promote, this is an alternative you can give a try.
There are also some paid items as well as premium membership options which I can tell you whether worth the money or not later on.
Instant Reseller Club
There are a couple of free downloads, plus one extra if you are a Windows user (because it's an .exe file). All you have to do to take advantage of the free stuff is to sign up with Instant Reseller Club. The free downloads are;
- Swipe File Chamber - collection of useful/attention-grabbing sentence suggestions.
- Home Run Copywriter - copywriting technique guide in PDF as well as video format.
- Headline Creator Pro - automated headline generator
I'm a Mac user therefore cannot access #3 Headline Creator Pro and cannot comment, but other two products are worth downloading for yourself, just to take a look at least.
#1 Swipe File Chamber
Swipe File Chamber looks like it's made primarily to resell the product itself.
There are 20 x swipe files by category such as headlines / sub-headlines / killer article titles / email marketing subject lines / call to action closers / engaging questions... And each file has many inspiring attention grabbing sentence suggestions.
For example if you look at the "Killer Article Titles";
- <no.> powerful methods to <person> who want to <benefit>
- <no.> instant working methods
- <no.> ways to <benefit> and <goal>
- <no.> ways to <goal> in <timeframe>
- Building the best <goal>
- End your worst nightmare now with <no.> sure-fire methods to <benefit>
Take No. 1 for example, you can create a title like "8 Powerful Methods To New Bloggers Who Want To Make Huge Sum Of Money".
The product comes with a web file (html and images) containing a sales page and thank-you page. Meaning you can upload this exact file onto your web space and actually start selling Swipe File Chamber itself. To do this, you'll need to give a little bit of technical tweak - when a user clicks to buy, they should be directed to you Paypal account for example. And when the purchase is completed, they should be directed to your thank-you page where they can download Swipe File Chamber.
The recommended selling "value" of the product is $47 - Okay I'd say "Yeah, right". I think the information is outdated, as attention-grabbing headlines can be searched online nowadays. Because of the volume of it, Swipe File Chamber might still have a sellable value, but for a lot less than $47 in my personal opinion.
#2 Home Run Copywriter
Home Run Copywriter is a copywriting technique course consisting 5 sections (video + PDF):
- How To Avoid A Strikeout
- How To Pitch The Perfect Game
- Best Home Run Sales Page Construction
- How To Hit A Grand Slam
- Getting Started To Pitch Hitting Swipe
The information is still useful for anyone who wishes to learn a copywriting technique, however the product is awfully, awfully outdated because... I can find the original product download page by just Googling. The "thank you for the purchase" page is not encrypted, so anyone can download these files, plus a lot more from the following URL!
PLR (Private Label Rights) or Basic Resell Rights?
When you've downloaded Swipe File Chamber from Instant Reseller Club, you'll find its licence notification:
Rights: Master Resale Rights
The following dictates the terms and conditions of this product:
[YES] Can edit the sales
[YES] Can sell and keep 100% of the sales.
[YES] Can sell with Personal Use Rights.
[YES] Can sell with Resell Rights.
[YES] Can sell with Master Resell Rights.
[YES] Contents can be repurposed to other formats (audio, video, membership content).
[YES] Can be published offline (physical book, DVD, home study course, etc.)
[YES] Can be bundled into another paid package and sell at a higher price.
[YES] Can be used as a bonus to another product you are selling.
[YES] Can be sold in a Dime sale event.
[YES] Can be added into a paid membership site.
[YES] Can be translated to other language(s).
[NO] Can resell with Private Label Rights.
[NO] Can be added into a free membership site.
[NO] Can be given away for free.
This product cannot be given away for free - while Instant Reseller Club is giving it away.
If I look around (Google by the phrase "swipe file chamber"), I find quite a few people sell it and mark it as PLR. There's a huge difference between Private Label Rights and basic (+master) resell rights. To simply put;
- Resell Rights - you can only resell the product as it is and you're not allowed to modify or omit the content. You cannot claim the authorship.
- Master Resell Rights - same as resell rights (= you cannot modify), but your purchasers can also sell it to others.
- Private Label Rights - you can do anything you want with the product - edit, add more contents or delete, and claim the authorship (as if you've created it)
Perhaps because this particular product is pretty outdated, no one seems to care...but that's not the point. I just cannot find the original source of information online! The licence document attached to the Swipe File Chamber is not stamped - does not say who's written the licence.
Home Run Copywriter that's been downloaded from Instant Reseller Club site does not mention the ownership or licence, so it is really not clear whether you are allowed to resell it or not.
You can watch a replay of webinars that were broadcast during 2016; there are 9 webinars listed currently (all with exclamation mark!)
- The Power Of Free!
- Members Only Q & A!
- The Truth About List Building!
- The Truth About Passive Income!
- How To Make Money Overnight!
- Five Stratospheric Laws Of Success!
- The Truth About Website Traffic!
- How To Ethically Get People To Give You All Their Money!
- Why You Are Not Making Money Online!
You could spend the full 2 days watching them. The subjects are mostly focused on theoretical or motivational purposes with only a few practical tips, so if you'd like to learn the actual technique in order to sell products online, they may not be for you.
There are plenty of products (35+ or so) for sale by Instant Reseller Club in "Exclusive Offers" section, traffic & lead generation products, social media marketing products, video marketing products, graphic software. Unfortunately they're all pretty outdated.
Reseller Partner Program
Instant Reseller Club offers a partnership program, allowing you to have a complete website to sell products of your choice, including products with resell rights, so you can make 100% profit from the sale. There are two program options;
- $97 per year + $50 setup fee (one-off) + web hosting fee ($47.40 per year). It comes with a full sales funnel, one product of your choice to sell, as well as resell rights to purchased products from Instant Reseller Club. Email & Skype support.
- $197 for lifetime + web hosting fee ($47.40 per year). It comes with a full sales funnel, two products of your choice to sell, as well as resell rights to purchased products from Instant Reseller Club. Email, Skype and phone support.
They are handy options to get you started, if you really don't bother to build your own website. But in order to actually sell - you need to learn the marketing technique elsewhere. You'll need a little more than an email/Skype support for that. So I personally don't think it's worth paying to join the program.
Instant Reseller Club - Free Downloads
All you need to do to take advantage of the free downloads is to sign up. I can confirm that you won't be spammed by it (I've received only a couple of emails in the beginning). So there's nothing to lose, give these a try and let me know what you think.