If you were looking for a Faststart 9 review and arrived at this page, you've done the right thing. First, download this 14-page ebook as a gift for absolutely free, and see if you really want to learn affiliate marketing, set up a simple funnel to be in a position to make your first dollar online in the next 9 hours.
If you're not convinced, you can leave and the ebook is yours. But if you've been desperate to learn the essentials, then Faststart 9 may be the one for you. Because when you look elsewhere, you often find training courses for such a low price are often low quality. Whereas many others charge hundreds of dollars (if not thousands) to teach more or less the same methods. You often pay for the brand, not for the actual training.
Affiliate marketing is not magic. Everyone's doing it and there's no extraordinary secret to it. If there are secrets, people reveal them for free. So why should you pay a lot of money just to know your way around?
The following Faststart 9 review will help you understand what it is, what you're going to get, and decide if it's the right one for you.
Faststart 9 Review
$27 - Discount Offer for $17 Right Now
What Is Faststart 9?
Faststart 9 is a training course that "actually" teaches you affiliate marketing by building a foundation that will be immediately usable and will also make your online income for a long time.
It is NOT one of those "all done for you" package that you never learn the rationale behind it. It does NOT teach you some unnecessary gimmicks that may or may not work. Faststart 9 will help you create your affiliate marketing business within 9 hours, and what you learn from this course is practical and universal, so it will be applied to some other online business models.
In other words, you will learn the following two main critical elements of affiliate marketing through the modules;
- How to build sales funnels without even having to create a free giveaway.
- Establishing a foundation for your successful online business.
The course contains 9 modules of video training, PDF guide and checklists. Easy to understand, easy to deploy, and is sold for a one-off fee of $17 via ClickBank.
The Creator - Barry Rodgers Biography
Barry Rodgers himself is a successful entrepreneur and has helped thousands of business owners/startups by sharing his online marketing techniques over the years. He has sold numerous winning digital products including "21 Day Online Startup", "Complete PLR Mastery", "Online Funnel Mastery", DFY Azon Comparison Sites" and so on.
Faststart 9 is Barry's latest training course is already proven to be one of his most popular products among the users who are new to affiliate marketing.
The Course Contents
- Module 1: How to decide a domain name, what the best web hosting plan is, and how to set up your emails. The one simple thing that 99% of marketers don’t do that will make you look more professional.
- Module 2: Step-by-step to set up a simple website for affiliate marketing using WordPress, including installing and activating the theme and necessary plugins.
- Module 3: How a lead generation and email marketing work. What you must leave off an opt-in form so that it will convert. Steps to sign up with AWeber or GetResponse, and the importance of creating responsive follow-up emails.
- Module 4: How to research and find the best affiliate products and use them as "lead magnets" to build your list.
- Module 5: How to use the "old school" tracking tool that saves you money, how to link it to your website so you can monitor the traffic you are going to send.
- Module 6: How to create a set of sales funnels that sells. Using a free tool to remove a big tech headache, the "ninja trick" to send more traffic, hence more money. How to gain solid trust from the new leads immediately after they join your list. Plus extra monetization strategies that can earn 3 figure commissions.
- Module 7: How to set up an autoresponder and write responsive follow-up emails using the template.
- Module 8: This where you learn everything about traffic. Various ways to send visitors to your site - using social media, forums and YouTube, as well as paid options.
- Module 9: Examples of how you can actually use your website and the tools to start making money and build a trust relationship with your prospects to keep your campaigns sustainable.
Who Is Faststart 9 For?
Faststart 9 is definitely suitable for newbies. There's nothing technical that's too difficult to learn and all the basic jargon is explained.
One of the two simple goals of this training course is for you to be in a position to earn your first dollars as quickly as you can. If you have been trying affiliate marketing for a while but haven't really seen any positive results, then this will also get you to revisit the basics and find what you've been missing out.
If you are experienced enough to make decent affiliate commissions via your sales funnels and by email marketing, then you won't need it.
Optional Materials (Upsells)
Faststart 9 covers all the essentials that a starter should know, but 3 x optional training materials are available at extra costs to get you to take a few steps further.
- Upsell 1: Three DFY Affiliate Funnels ($37 – $47) - 3 x DFY affiliate funnels that you can clone and install in your blank WordPress site.
- Upsell 2: Three DFY Email Sequences ($37) - Follow-up email templates fully installed by the professional team that you can immediately.
- Upsell 3: The Rodgers Report Special Price ($9/mth or $24.75/qtr) - Barry's private newsletter, available on subscription, either monthly or quarterly.
Faststart 9 Review – What You Should Do Now
1. Get A Copy Of Your Free Book
First, get a complimentary ebook by Barry Rodgers, "So You Want To Make Money Online? (Three Easy Ways)". Not only will this book get you to understand what it is to make money online, but it will also help you understand why Faststart 9 may be the one that you need!
Click the button below for instant download (448Kb). No string attached.
2. Get Faststart 9 For A Discounted Price
Faststart 9 is available for a one-off payment of $17 for a limited period, and it will go back to $27 when Barry decides to. So get it while it's on offer!
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you've purchased Faststart 9 but you're not entirely happy with the training content, you are covered by ClickBank's money-back guarantee. You can claim a refund within 60 days of purchase.
Faststart 9 Pros and Cons
Faststart 9 Review - Conclusion:
Affiliate marketing is already a competitive business model, but what's even more competitive is the affiliate marketing tutorial field. Thousands of tutors come up with new different methods and strategies and thrive to sell their courses.
Unfortunately, none of them is miraculously better than others. They are going to be more or less the same until the current social media trends change. One that works for some may not work for others, anyway.
Then if you want to start learning the basics, you really don't have to pay a lot of money for it. That's what I believe, and I think Faststart 9 is one of the most appropriate training courses for you to start with. I would personally recommend it, but you can perhaps download the free ebook, have a read, and make your own decision. Good luck!
How I "Finally" Make Over $6,000 Monthly Income
"The most valuable thing I've ever done!"