10xDrive is a cloud storage service. Yes, it's just storage, but if you've been saving all your large files such as videos and sensitive information in your hard drive, it's about time you secured them all in a trustworthy cloud space. My 10xDrive review will explain why this one can compete against well-known storage services such as Google Cloud, iCloud and Dropbox with some eminent features. And no monthly fees - you pay for the next 10 years!
Jai Sharma and Ankit Mehta
$47 (250Gb) or $97 (1Tb)
What Is 10xDrive?
10xDrive is a cloud storage solution that allows you to securely save up to 1Tb worth of files. Encrypted (256-bit AES encryption as well as SSL/TLS Encryption) with 2-step verification (OTP enabled). Easy access, easy to use, allows you to create regular backups and securely share links.
Other storage services may offer access for free up to a certain capacity, e.g. 2-5Gb. Of course, that's only enough to share a few files via a link with your friends, but you do need at least hundreds of gigabytes worth of space to store all that files that you have. Other services charge a monthly fee as much as $10-15 per month. That's $120-$180 per 12 months.
And you know that storing data in your computer or external hard drive is no longer the best way, because of;
- Accidents - you might lose it all if the hard drive is crashed, infected by viruses, or stolen, or
- Accessibility - with all your files stored in the cloud storage, you can access anywhere in the world as long as an internet connection is there.
The good thing about 10xDrive is that you only pay a one-off fee for the next 10 years. Basic plan up to 250Gb for $47 or Premium plan up to 1Tb for $97, no extra charge. You'll have full access to your data, from any device (no device limits), including iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Cloud storage up to 250Gb (Basic) or 1Tb (Premium).
- 7-days trash recovery.
- Unlimited bandwidth - subject to 10xDrive's fair usage policy.
- Each file up to 2Gb in size.
- Any file type is supported except malware!
- 2-step verification on login (use OTP enabled or Google Authenticator).
- 256-bit AES encryption
- SSL/TLS Encryption
- Share with your team or personal friends.
- Set access password protection for any files and folders before sharing it with others.
- Set an expiration for shared links so that no one gets access after a specific time.
- Set private links to share particular files/folders with particular individuals.
- Create and save a regular backup (weekly, monthly, etc.) of all your data including your websites.
- It has a WordPress Plugin to create an automatic backup of your WordPress sites at 1-click which will be saved in your 10xDrive storage.
Ease of use:
- As easy as using Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Drag files and folder to begin uploading automatically.
- Unlimited Upload and Download Bandwidth.
- Unified search (search any file/folder with one keyword).
- Filter and sort files/folders based on recent and favorites.
- Plenty of training videos and dedicated support included.
Ease of access:
- Access your files from anywhere in the world.
- No device limits - access from any device.
- iOS and Android mobile apps to access to your drive.
- In-built video player – upload and watch your videos directly from the drive.
- File preview - upload and preview your sheets/docs right inside the drive.
If you currently use WordPress and back up your website data using FTP, using the 10xDrive plugin and save it in your cloud drive will definitely be an easier option. If you are currently using another plugin to back up your site data such as UpdraftPlus, then you know it's the same principle.
The demo video below will show you how easy it is to store and share your files securely.
Jai Sharma and Ankit Mehta are both online entrepreneur and marketing expert. Jai has been successful in selling numerous innovative software including XFunnels, XMails, SmartAdsBuilder, Xtreme Builder, CanvaKala, Xpress Stores, to name a few.
10xDrive is their latest product and has already been proven by beta users including general users as well as online marketers/website owners.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with 10xDrive, you'll be covered by the 30-day money-back guarantee. You can contact them via the support desk or send an email to claim a full refund, and your account will be deactivated.
10xDrive Pros and Cons
10xDrive Review - Conclusion:
I'm generally not a fan of paying a one-off fee for so far ahead, but the fact that it's a low cost and you have full access to your drive any time you want from any device you want, I think is appealing. If you still rely on your hard drive to store precious files, I recommend you to get 10xDrive and copy all your data at least for backup purposes.
How I "Finally" Make Over $6,000 Monthly Income
"The most valuable thing I've ever done!"