Do we need any negativity in life? We all know that we don't. Our lives are full of unfortunate events as well as fortunate ones. Humans are the only creatures on earth capable of consciously transforming negativity into positive thoughts and actions. Consciously. The world may not be a happy place right now and the future looks grim indeed, according to the media speculations. But what can you do about it?
When you really feel the need to complain, complain. Because some things are unforgivable and your voice needs to be heard. But it's important to find out what you can take away from it. Too many people keep moaning and don't try to figure out the way to move forward. You don't want to be one of them - let them remain miserable. Believe that you have the power to maintain your optimistic outlook.
101 Positive Attitude Quotes To Keep Your Spirits High
1. "In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact." - Les Brown
- 2"Learning to control and adjust your attitude to a positive one reflects the wisdom of the mind." - Catherine Pulsifer
- 3"Never whine, never complain, never try to justify yourself. " - Robert Greene
- 4"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results." - Willie Nelson
- 5"Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better." - Tim Howard
- 6"A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you." - Joyce Meyer
- 7"Keeping one’s attitude positive, especially when the world conspires to make us mad, is one of the great accomplishments of life." - Brendon Burchard
- 8"Be a positive energy trampoline - absorb what you need and rebound more back." - Dave Carolan
- 9"I have never met a complainer who has a positive attitude towards life. This lack of having a positive attitude means more in terms of their own hang-ups than about the issues they constantly complain about." - Byron Pulsifer
- 10"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome." - William James
- 11"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms - to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way." - Viktor E. Frankl
- 12"Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people." - Tena Desae
- 13"Most people simply aren't willing to pay the price: the effort of learning the art of motivation with a positive mental attitude. You can be different." - W. Clement Stone
- 14"All dreams are within reach. All you have to do is keep moving towards them." - Viola Davis
- 15"I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean
16. "Life is an experiment. Full of surprises. Full of good things. Seize every opportunity." - Ray Alexander
- 17"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results." - Wade Boggs
- 18"Natural ability is important, but you can go far without it if you have the focus, drive, desire and positive attitude." - Kirsten Sweetland
- 19"The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up." - John C. Maxwell
- 20"For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 21"A positive attitude is a person's passport to a better tomorrow." - Jeff Keller
- 22"Choose the positive. You have choice, you are master of your attitude, choose the positive, the constructive. Optimism is a faith that leads to success. " - Bruce Lee
- 23"Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you." - Mary Lou Retton
- 24"For what it’s worth: It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over again." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- 25"I think the best way to have confidence is not to allow everyone else’s insecurities to be your own." - Jessie J
- 26"Gratitude and attitude are not challenges; they are choices." - Robert Braathe
- 27"Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Louis "Lou" Holtz
- 28"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
- 29"Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude." - Dale Carnegie
- 30"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another." - Charles Dickens
- 31"Live life to the fullest and focus on the positives."
- 32"Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy or strong. The amount of work is the same." - Francesca Reigler
33. "Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it."
- 34"Chaotic people often have chaotic lives, and I think they create that. But if you try to have inner peace and a positive attitude, I think you attract that." - Imelda Staunton
- 35"Your attitude can take you forward or your attitude can take you down. The choice is always yours!" - Catherine Pulsifer
- 36"I have learned not to allow rejection to move me." - Cicely Tyson
- 37"When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple." - Paulo Coelho
- 38"The most important decision you make is to be in a good mood." - Voltaire
- 39"Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful." - Norman Vincent Peale
- 40"In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day." - Spencer Johnson
41. "Don't waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy." - Roy T. Bennett
- 42"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful." - Hazrat Inayat Khan
- 43"Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything." - George Bernard Shaw
- 44"A truly compassionate attitude toward others does not change even if they behave negatively or hurt you." - Dalai Lama XIV
- 45"Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!" - Donna Karan
- 46"Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people." - Zig Ziglar
- 47"Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive." - Jim Thompson
- 48"If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one." - Dolly Parton
- 49"Believing in yourself is a choice. It’s an attitude you develop over time." - Jack Canfield
- 50"Don't spend your precious time asking "Why isn't the world a better place?" It will only be time wasted. The question to ask is "How can I make it better?" To that there is an answer." - Leo Buscaglia
- 51"Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it." - Patrick Verona, 10 Things I Hate About You
- 52"Just for the record, darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning." - S.C Lourie
- 53"Know that your success is based entirely on your attitude, your commitment, and your self-discipline. You are the only person who can generate a new mindset." - Ellen Mensap
- 54"Too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated." - William Boyland Jr.
- 55"The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn." - William C. Hannan
56. "Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle."
- 57"When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you." - Shannon L. Alder
- 58"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way." - Martin Luther King Jr.
- 59"Adopting a really positive attitude can work wonders to adding years to your life, a spring to your step, a sparkle to your eye, and all of that." - Christie Brinkley
- 60"No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel, and it may seem hard to get to, but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side in things." - Demi Lovato
- 61"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton
- 62"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes." - Hugh Downs
- 63"If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles." - Widad Akrawi
- 64"No one will hit you harder than life itself. It doesn’t matter how hard you hit back. It’s about how much you can take, and keep fighting, how much you can suffer and keep moving forward. That’s how you win."
- 65"You just keep a positive attitude no matter what comes in your way - challenges, roadblocks - don't let it faze you, and you can overcome anything." - Rose Namajunas
66. "In a world where you can be anything, BE YOURSELF."
- 67"Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down." - Charles F. Kettering
- 68"The greatest pollution problem we face today is negativity. Eliminate the negative attitude and believe you can do anything." - Mary Kay Ash
- 69"I am deliberate and afraid of nothing." - Audre Lord
- 70"The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." - Bertrand Russell
- 71"Positive anything is better than negative nothing." - Elbert Hubbard
- 72"You are the only person on earth who can use your ability." - Zig Ziglar
- 73"With a positive attitude, the world is your oyster. Without it, your world will be filled with ill fate and unfortunate unfortunate circumstances." - Lorena Laughlin
- 74"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens." - Kahlil Gibran
- 75"There should be no boundaries to human endeavour. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there’s life, there is hope." - Stephen Hawking, The Theory of Everything
76. "You're only one workout away from a good mood."
- 77"People begin to become successful the minute they decide to be." - Harvey Mackay
- 78"Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss." - Eric Roth, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- 79"If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." - Colin Powell
- 80"Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time." - Dwayne Johnson
- 81"You are who you are meant to be. Dance as if no one's watching. Love as if it's all you know. Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
- 82"Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think." - Benjamin Disraeli
- 83"Every man dies but not every man really lives." - William Wallace, Braveheart
- 84"Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others."
- 85"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." - Brian Tracy
- 86"Virtually nothing on earth can stop a person with a positive attitude who has his goal clearly in sight." - Denis Waitley
- 87"To change the way you feel. Change the way you think."
- 88"The place to start a positive attitude is with the little things. If you can learn to appreciate them and be grateful for them, you'll appreciate the big things as well as everything in between." - John C. Maxwell
- 89"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." - Harriet Tubman
90. "Those who can, do. Those who can't, criticize."
- 91"Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. There are no limitations except the limits of your own imagination." - Dolores Cannon
- 92"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." - Oprah Winfrey
- 93"You really can change the world if you care enough." - Marian Wright Edelman
- 94"Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out." - John Wooden
- 95"What others think of me is none of my business."
- 96"Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down." - Roy T. Bennett
- 97"Always work hard and have fun in what you do because I think that's when you're more successful. You have to choose to do it." - Simone Biles
- 98"With a positive attitude, it is possible to turn situations of failure into success." - Dan Miller
- 99"You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude. " - Eleanor Roosevelt
- 100"Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better." - Harvey Mackay
101. "It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well." – René Descartes