Tube Ads Academy is Jon Penberthy's latest YouTube marketing course package. This is not really a review yet because I haven't actually bought it. Why I haven't, because I've seen it sold in a various price range - and I mean various.
In his webinar, Jon initially displays $5k, then offers "today only" discount and drops it right down to $995 like a double glazing salesman. But when I see it sold for as low as $98 elsewhere... Hang on a minute, I cannot buy this stuff. What's the real value? Or do such things as 'real values' ever exist?
In case you don't know Jon Penberthy, he's a multi-million marketing leader, young, enthusiastic, super-friendly and I find him more naturally trustworthy than any other marketing gurus that I've ever seen. Maybe I feel that way because I'm British and so is he, I don't know. Or he's just so good. Watch his video and see what you think.
Tube Ads Academy Introduction Webinar
Jon offers a 'live' webinar event which you can book and join for free. The webinar is carefully crafted to make it look live but it's not, it's a recorded video. You'll be given a special URL link when book your time slot, and the webinar starts when the time comes, but it's a recorded live-streaming. You can't fast forward or rewind and, like any other webinars, the first 15-20 minutes are all about how successful you can potentially be. So if you want to watch it but want to get straight down to hear what the product is about, you won't have to be sat in front of your screen until around 15 minutes in.
This free webinar consists of 4 parts;
Part 1: YouTube is a $4bn Platform
It is said that video is taking over 82% of all the traffic by 2021. But right now most marketers seem focused only on Facebook ads and Instagram. Probably because there's a lack of quality training on YouTube advertisement. Plus, YouTube currently only sells 30% of its potential advertising space. So you can capitalize on this oversight and dominate the space while everyone else hasn't.
There are 6 reasons why you should be taking advantage of YouTube marketing, because;
- People watch YouTube to get educated.
- The average video length is now only around 10 minutes.
- YouTube has over 1.8 billion active users, over 1 billion people use it every day. Then your ideal customers are there.
- There is 3 times less competition comparing to Facebook ad campaigns.
- The traffic is cheaper.
- You don't need to have a big profiled YouTube channel as far as advertisements are concerned.
Part 2: Power of In-Stream Ads
How to use YouTube advanced targeting method - by searching for specific keywords and only show your ads to the people most likely to buy your products.
An in-stream ad interrupts viewers from watching their video (one of those ads that the viewers have to wait 5 seconds before they can click the "skip ad" button). It can appear before any video that your target viewers are trying to watch. Means you can compete with the most authoritative channels.
Also if a viewer skips your ad before 30 seconds, you don't get charged by YouTube.
Part 3: You Don't Need Fancy Videos
How just one simple video advertisement can dominate your niche industry and get all the best customers siphoned out to you.
The method works for all marketers - including affiliates, network/MLM marketers, retail businesses, artists, event promotors and local businesses.
Part 4: Start With a Tiny Test Budget
YouTube is not like other platforms, and your profit can increase proportionally according to your budget. Start with a small budget, say $10 per day. You can set the target CPA - tell YouTube how much you're willing to pay for a visitor, lead and/or sale. YouTube will go and find them.
And when you want to scale up, simply turn up the budget. You can spend as much as $5,000 per day and still remain profitable.
How Much Is Tube Ads Academy?
So Jon first explains how much Tube Ads Academy is worth, which is almost $5k, but only for 'today' he offers it for $995 in exchange for a testimonial. It sounds like a very good value for money, considering the volume of contents; it comes with bonus products, most of which are created by Jon himself. Unlike other marketers who slap a few outdated PLR ebooks in and claim that they're worth hundreds of dollars.
I was totally tempted to get this product. It's all about the turnover of your business and how quickly you might see the ROI. It seems worth it to me.
Then Jon goes on to say the special discount of $995 is unlikely to be available 'tomorrow'. But hang on, this is a recorded video. So I Google search it and find these;
'm not going to show you any more details because they're likely to be selling an unlicensed copy. I've never heard of the stores, and the sellers are on Gmail addresses. They may be gone shortly, who knows. One store is selling Tube Ads Academy for $137, the other one is selling it for $98.
Jon's original product includes full support via his closed Facebook group. He says that the group will make sure you'll be successful with your in-stream ads. If you get it from one of these discount stores, I doubt you'll get any of that. With that said, 1/10 of the price! And of course, the official page is selling it for $995 forever. The countdown timer is cookie-based, so the discount won't be gone by tomorrow.
The whole thing totally discourages me to buy this product at all. I want to get it, I have a feeling it's very good, I know it's very good and want to be able to say "I'm using it, great results. I recommend it!" But I'm still undecided.
How I "Finally" Make Over $6,000 Monthly Income
"The most valuable thing I've ever done!"
Tube Ads Academy Contents
The Academy includes 7 modules of training, 4 supplementary training materials plus 4 bonus products.
- How to set up your YouTube ads
- How to create the most optimized landing page that converts.
- Jon teaches you exactly what you need to say and do in the video to generate the maximum leads and/or revenue.
- How to find your 'dream customers' using different targeting methods.
- How to actually create your campaigns, different types of campaigns and how to apply various strategies.
- How to read the data and evaluate your campaign results. Ditch the losing campaigns and elevate the winning ads.
- The strategy to scale up campaigns using consistently cheap leads and sales.
Other Training and Support:
- Creating Your Money Machine - Easiest and quickest way to set up a sales funnel.
- Private Student Mastermind Group - members-only FB group to get help and support.
- Eight x weekly Q&A calls for help and support.
- Remarketing Magic - The effective strategy to follow up with your audience to maximize the results.
- D4U (done-for-you) YouTube Ad Templates - allows you to get $0.15 per leads.
- Execution Plans - After all the training, these plans can get you started in your specific situation.
- Tom Breeze Private Masterclass - Extra tutorials by Tom Breeze on YouTube ads.
- Affiliate Program - You'll also be a Tube Ads Academy's affiliate and be provided with affiliate resources.
Tube Ads Academy
Is it worth paying $995, or would you get a pirate version? Book a webinar and see what you think. If you join Tube Ads Academy, do let me know!