Working for yourself. If the option's never crossed your mind because you've always been employed by someone else - everyone has potential, you know. Today, my Freelancing Genius review will explain how it can help you unlock the endless possibilities. Even if you don't think you had relevant experience, this program will give you confidence first, help you find what you can do, and start taking the steps to run your own business.
You may just need a little push. For such a low cost, it's worth considering if you want to start earning more money than you currently do.
Freelancing Genius Review
Freelancing Training Course
Boss Lifestyle Inc. (Alicia & Lorette Lyttle)
$47 per month / or $397 per year
What Is Freelancing Genius?
Freelancing Genius is a video and audio training course that helps you create the lifestyle you want by becoming a highly paid, in-demand freelancer. Your "VIP Masterclass" platform will give you a list of jobs that are high in demand, as well as the jobs that anyone can try. You may only need to pick one business type that you think suits you, or you may want to try out a few. No additional costs. Freelancing Genius will then teach you the steps - how you can define your goals, which free tools to use, and how you set yourself up online.
The membership is $47 per month including full support and monthly training/challenges/Q&A sessions. But you can cancel it at any time - if you think you've learned enough and are ready to go freelancing within the first month, then it will only cost you a one-off fee of $47.
Who Is Freelancing Genius For?
Freelancing Genius is for anyone who wishes to make money by doing what they love to do and take control of their life more, but
- is not confident,
- doesn't know where to start,
- has absolutely no idea of it,
- is ready to get started but wants to make sure they've prepared it all correctly, or
- has already started their own freelancing business but feels that it's not going well.
Basically, anyone who wants to be successful by being their own boss. Obviously NOT for a "get-rich-quick dreamer" who wants to rely on someone entirely and has no intention to learn. You don't have to be an all-positive, go-getter, because it does take courage to start something new. Freelancing Genius is there to extract the potential that you thought you never had.
Who's Behind Freelancing Genius?
Freelancing Genius is run by Alicia Lyttle, with her sister Lorette's help ("The Lyttle Sisters"). Alicia is a freelancing coach and speaker with 20 years of experience, whereas Lorette also teaches social media marketing, is an Amazon seller and she's an author of "Freelancing Made Easy".
Alicia herself has long established herself as a successful millionaire freelancer - the reason she runs this course is, she has a teaching background, simply loves to share her knowledge, and she's good at it. Both Alicia and Lorette are extremely friendly and understand that everyone has a different level of ability and personality. If you sign up to receive a free webinar by Alicia, you'll see how helpful she is.
"Some Job Opportunities Are Not Applicable"?
When you look at some of the "high in-demand" business opportunity options, you may think, "these don't apply to me, why should I pay a full fee for modules that I don't even need?"
Designing, phone calls, for example. You may not be interested in jobs that require telephone conversations. But it's actually a good thing because you'll still understand the psychology behind each job even if you're not directly involved with it.
When you run your own business, you may have a chance to liaise with other freelancers in different areas. Outsourcing designers or virtual assistants, for example (you'll be able to!) You'll know exactly how they're making money, what makes them happy and what they struggle with. So you'll understand what kind of arrangements are mutually beneficial.
The Course Contents
Here are what you get from Freelancing Genius for the price of $47 per month, or $397 per year (save $167);
- Freelancing 101: Step by step tutorials to get you started with your online freelancing career.
- Jump Start Training: Introduction training - how to get started with each program and jumpstart on your career.
- Design Masterclass: Learn how to master graphic design using Canva, including social media graphics, ebook covers, etc. No experience is needed.
- Design Masterclass Advanced: Take your design skills to the next level. More skills and advanced strategies to increase your graphic design profits.
- "Get Paid To Type": One of the most popular courses that teach you how to turn audio files into transcripts. Step by step video training gives you tips on which free tools you can use and how to use them.
- "Get Paid To Make Calls": Learn one of the most in-demand services with making phone calls for businesses. Especially popular for those who have worked in the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) sector.
- SEO Blog Optimization: Learn one of the most in-demand services that businesses need to help get their websites ranked in the search engines by various SEO techniques.
- SEO Press Release & Article Writing: How to write articles including press releases using effective SEO strategies.
- Blogging, Website Building & Affiliate Marketing: Learn the steps to quickly and easily start writing a blog, and/or build a blog website and make money from your efforts.
- Social Media Marketing: Learn one of the hottest skills and exactly what you need to become a successful social media manager.
- Voice Acting Online: Step by step training that shows you how to offer your voice for commercials, voiceovers, reading, etc.
- Private Facebook Group: Where you can receive ongoing help, support, and mastermind with others.
- The Resource Room: All the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Monthly Masterclasses: Every month, new training on a new skill will be given to improve your skills.
- Monthly Challenges: A new challenge will be set out every month to get through to grow your business.
- Monthly Q&A Sessions: The monthly session is live, so it's a great opportunity for you to bring your question, which Alicia and Lorette will answer.
Pricing and Refund Policy
Freelancing Genius will cost you $47 per month. But if you pay yearly in advance ($397), you'll save $167, that's roughly 30% discount, or 3.5 months free.
Although the yearly option is definitely a bargain, if I were you, I would pay $47 for the first month and decide whether I feel I need to keep receiving support throughout the year. But it's all up to you - perhaps you can see how you feel when you watch the free webinar.
14-day money-back guarantee is offered, so if you're not happy after you make your first payment, make sure to request for a refund within 14 days.
4 x Most Profitable Freelancing Business Options
Alicia says there are 4 hottest online businesses that you can start quickly. I won't reveal them here - watch the webinar and find out!
I think anyone can do at least one of them. If I hadn't been freelancing now, 2 of them would have applied to me, and I would have been delighted to know about it all.
Freelancing Genius Pros and Cons
Freelancing Genius Review - Conclusion:
It may seem to you like a lot of courage to take to start working for yourself. If you think it's too risky to move, it really is not, because you can start using your free time from home, while you still have your day job. Alicia will take you through and give you a chance to stop and think about what you can do to start with. The freelancing Genius course will help you attain your goals. Recommended.